Operation: Door Kicker! 10/13/18, Milroy In

Sturm

Posted with permission, on behalf of Birds of Prey Armory, LLC Via https://www.facebook.com/events/549583628808041/

shfyfmB.jpg

Promo image posted with permission of HiFi Resupply

Operation: Door Kicker!
Hosted by: Birds Of Prey Armory

More specifically:

G+ Code: FGXH+FV Milroy, Indiana

Time:

Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10 AM – 4 PM.
This is a pre-township multi-story school, Built in 1913. Layout will be a bit different from modern highschools. It consists of three stories, including an auditorium with a stage, countless rooms and long hallways. Current AO is indoor only. It is quite a big area of play with some tight corners, long hallways, and three separate staircases that all go from the bottom floor to the top for all those sneaky guys who like to get the drop on Opfor.
Here's some footage from their soft opening:

Grand Opening Day

HiFi Resupply will be on site with rentals, gear, and whatever else you may need.

There will also be a raffle/giveaway at the end of the day! Sponsored by BG Airsoft!

Gameplay: TDM
rescue hostage
Breach and clear,
And more.

Tickets: $30

Pre-registered players will receive 2 raffle tickets.
Pre-registration Payments- PayPal: Daniel.t.trusty@gmail.com
Make sure to put OPERATION:DOOR KICKER and names of players in the notes!!

Player cap: 70
Get your tickets before they run out!

Brand new field!

There will NOT be extra raffle tickets for sale, if you'd like more, a Pre-registration ticket will net you 2 total. This way, you are guaranteed admittance while giving the EO a baseline headcount.

Rules and regulations will be released soon, will likely see the most up to date information on the event page at Facebook.
Preliminary Rules/Regulations

• 400fps or 1.48J
  • This location is an old high school built in 1913. Located in a residential area, All airsoft platforms will need to be transported via gunbag. The area is aware of this new business, but we need to respect the neighborhood. Thank you.
Edited by Sturm

Awesome field. Tons of CQB action with multiple floors, multiple stairways, and a lot of rooms to clear.

We will have Thunder Vs available on site (grenades are nearly a necessity to clear some of the CQB gridlock).

Overall, great field with great staff. Check out the video and get registered. It's gonna be a tough fight.

I have a few questions. 1. Is this location owned by the event organizers (Birds of Prey)? 2. It appears to be located in the middle of a neighborhood, so has the local PD been made aware of the event?

I'm very interested in in the AO, but I'm not interested in getting arrested when angry neighbors call the local PD.

Rex, hahaha! XD It's the same for me. :) But usually I make my own plans, with the exception of unknown appointments and family events in my life. What would we do without that incredible calendar keeper? ;)

Also, anyone know what the current number of attendees is? I know of the FB number, but that doesn't guarantee a spot tomorrow. I'll check with them directly now, but I don't want to drive for an hour only to be told to turn around and go home.