New Newbie

Lankro

Hey everyone, I recently wanted to get into airsoft as i've always wanted to play so i purchased myself a ak47 and some gear, looking forward to learning as much as i can and maybe playing with some people here, I usually go by Lankro as it's been my IGN for most of my gaming life, I'm 25 years old and am partly living in Indianapolis,Indiana and Denmark , I usually am in one place for 3 months at a time, I'm coming back to Indiana here in a few day's and really wanted to get into this.

I had a question and tried searching the forums for an answer but couldn't find it, Do most players here and at event's have the orange tips on their weapons? I'd really enjoy taking them off but definitely wont if most fields or people don't allow it, an answer to this question would be great!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and it's nice to meet you all, hope to be pretty active here and get as much in as i can these 3 months. 

Hi, welcome to the boards. I have never been to a field around here that required the orange tip and have removed/painted all of mine. 

Welcome to the boards, good sir!

We have many, many awesome and exciting games coming up in the next few months, so, I'd say that you're here just in time. Enjoy it while you can, and hope you feel welcome in this fine state of ours.

~Red 2