7/14/18 --- Guffie Coalition --- Cheap Gun Game

Comrade Holland

4awPF1o.png

(click to enlarge)

Travel BACK IN TIME to the earliest days of your illustrious BB gun carreer! Back, back, before the paparazzi and flashing cameras.... Way back, before those MILSIM events you went to and all the fame they brought... So far back, before all the hookers and the free blow....

Back to when you got your VERY FIRST airsoft gun. You cocked the slide of your trusty hunk of plastic-- so realistic!-- and knew that things would never be the same.

Things were so simple then. No discharging LiPOs, no filling up your HPA tank, and the STD tests were almost always negative. You CAN go back! Join Guffie Coalition on July 14th for Operation: Cheap Gun Game.

---

---

This will be a very simple set of skirmish games set around the premise of everyone using extremely crappy guns.

Where: Joker's Circus

Address: 2799 N Curry Pike, Bloomington, IN 47404

Cost: Free / Pay What You Want

Hosted By: Guffie Coalition

Unique Rules:

-Every gun fielded must retail for under $50 MSRP. This means mostly springers, EBBs and LPEGS will be allowed.

-Absolutely NO tactical gear on your upper body at all. None. No plate carriers, no chest rigs, no tac vests, nothing. This is both to help prevent heat casualties and make sure the shots from these weaker guns are felt.

-ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM VELOCITY: 325fps w/ .2g BBs.

-We will be spot checking guns for adequate crappiness. If your gun is too decent we will ask you to put it away.

-There are NO magazine restrictions.

-There are NO bolt / semi / full auto restrictions.

-Full seal eye protection is required. No shootiing glasses permitted. No MESH is permitted either.

-A red death rag is required.

-You MUST have a terrible callsign to enter. Failure to acknowledge your teammates by their god awful callsign may result in negative points for your team.

-For this event you will refer to me as Captain Hip-Hop-Opotamus.

-We recommend that you bring at least two guns, in case of of them breaks (a lot of them will.)

We are not charging anything for this event, but we will be spending money on it. If you enjoy this event, feel free to donate whatever you like. We will be giving all profits directly to IMPACT and Joker's Circus.

Uniforms:

-You are REQUIRED to wear nothing more than a simple T-shirt or wife-beater for this event. Please avoid loose clothing. This is to help prevent heat exhaustion and make sure the shots from these weaker guns are felt.

-Remember, absolutely NO tactical gear is allowed on your chest. NOTHING.

-Teams will be broken up with colored tape on the day of the game.

Timeline: 

900: Gates Open
900-1050: Check in and Chrono
1050: Pre-Briefing
1100: Deployment
1130: Game1 start
1430: Big ass exodus to Taco Bell because BB gun warriors can't play for more than 3 hours without getting the hunger for more soy-laced "beef" product.
1530: Game2 start
1630-??? More games (game modes depend on number of people and interest in playing)

BE ON TIME.

We will be holding a free raffle to win an extremely rare, customized pistol. Stay tuned.

ZX-337306-380-381-lg.jpg

Edited by Comrade Holland

1330: Big ass exodus to Taco Bell because BB gun warriors can't play for more than 3 hours without getting the hunger for more soy-laced "beef" product.

FINALLY! to use the Double Eagle G36c that i've held onto for no reason

Also, I approve of this exodus

My new callsign shall be: Disco Dingo
Edited by Tomahawk

This game sounds awesome.  I'm your huckleberry.

- The Real Ryhmenocerous

Do eBay deals count? Scored my Type 96 in an eBay auction five or so years ago for around $35 lol

• 2 weeks later...

I already know what I'd like to use. Now I just need to remember to buy it in time. This is going to bring back some old memories haha.

~Joker

Guffie Coalition does an in-depth review of a new heavy weapons system we will be deploying at this event:

Edited by Comrade Holland
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

In terms of melee combat, are we outlawing melee weapons, or do you want us to bring janky looking things as well?

Nevertheless I will be there with at most +8.

(Subject to change)

Edited by karatetom537

Depending on how crappy and/or rad the melee weapons are, we may allow them. Otherwise, just smack people with your springer. Try not to break it on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Will do, I’m guessing personal shields are also not allowed?

No shields.

MILSIM IS A MEME IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK! I mean it's a meme now too of course, but it'll be a meme on Saturday also.