New Member Kevin

Kevin13

Hello my name is Kevin, I'm a father of two boys.  I'm a hockey player and a disc golfer. I've been looking into airsoft for a little while now and I'm ready to get started. After reading this forum, and the internet, i arrived at Evike. I have my gun selected extra batteries and other accessories. 

I do have a question on Evike however. The gun i picked out (G&G combat machine raider) is on pre order. it has an ETA of April 2018. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm just waiting to hit the buy button.

I would also like to say thank you to targetpractice for your noobs buying guide. It was a really helpful starting point.

Thank you.

I own the G&G Combat Machine M4 Raider and I can say that the series is quite good

I haven't been able to use it in any games yet but from test firing it, I can tell you that its powerful and it definitely packs a punch (My brother found that one out the hard way :D) so I would presume the one you were looking at is a bit less powerful considering it its about 50 FPS less than my rifle; but its also $70 less sooo

I would say its a good started weapon, has MUCH room to customize and make it your own!

I hope this gives a little insight into the weapon and my thoughts over the G&G Combat machines :D

Thanks

G&G Combat Machines are gucci. A lot of people like to rag on them cause they aren't full metal or from one of the companies that airsoft celebrities like to push, but they are time and again pretty much the best buy for that price range. The fact that they are fairly easy to upgrade is a huge plus as well.

G&G Combat Machines are gucci. A lot of people like to rag on them cause they aren't full metal or from one of the companies that airsoft celebrities like to push, but they are time and again pretty much the best buy for that price range. The fact that they are fairly easy to upgrade is a huge plus as well.

All this, right heah...I mean, Right Heah.

Lightweight, sturdy, cost effective and not bad on the eyes either.  Not the absolute best internally but it more than makes the cut in performance.  You'd be in a good spot with that.

• 1 year later...

G&G makes some nice guns. I have a CM16, all white just like a storm trooper gun. She shoots like the rest of'em. I like that the battery compartment is in the muzzle. It makes for a quick change when you get the hang of it.

EGR-C16-CHP.png