Potential Indiana Event

Trunk

So... I received a call from RG last night and he filled me on some of the details from the AI Community Meeting. With what he said I am extremely excited about the potential direction that AI is heading. Leave the negativity and drama behind and focus on building a community that can compete at the local and national level.

With that... ISA has been working with Firefox on an event at his field (MCC). Our plan is to bring the Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana groups to one field. In order to do this we would need full participation from the AI community. I can assure you this event will be extremely detail oriented and well ran. Our goal is to bring what we have seen at the national level to a local field for local players. Hopefully this will help draw them in and show them a peak at what the national scale looks like. 

My reason for posting this is to see what kind of participation we can get from the AI community. We are currently thinking that the first or second week of August may be the best time frame. That has not been set yet, but it's a rough date. This will be an objective based event that will include terrain objectives, fragos, pyro, etc. Our long term goal would be to turn this into an annual event that the local community (or even the tri-state community) can look forward to.

So... what says you?!

As you get closer to picking a date let us know what color you want us to run. “Coughs” (prefer green ;p)

Looking forward to seeing this in the Indiana Events section fo’sho’!

All in all....HELL YEAH! Yearly event we can put on our schedule would be fantastic!

Again, if help is needed in anyway let the community know so we all can make this a fantastic event.

BTW, if you haven’t ever played an ISA event, your missing out. They run a tight ship and will wear your butt out lol.

I'll be sure to have as many [bW] contractors and affiliates as I can save the date. As RG stated, don't be afraid to ask help from any of us. Running chrono, role playing, etc. A Lot of us have ran games before and have helped run them.

Edited by Rage88

I will gladly aid with EOing or playing! Third Group will gladly support any effort to bring Airsoft back in Indiana

This! All day long!!!

Myself and the rest of the misfits will be down for this. I'll gladly assist in any way possible as well, be it chrono, ref work, or spot checking throughout the day.

I've been writing some ideas for objectives and backstory for Urgent Solution 3. I can Get this wrote up and I'll send up some ideas to everyone. I personally have some big ideas. Definitely on board. I'm all in. Whatever is needed, let me know. 

Loving the support so far. We should have enough guys to cover most of the admin work. Ideally, this would be an opportunity for you guys to actually get some trigger time instead of wearing an orange vest! We are still working on the details, but expect something around the early August time frame. 

• Upvote 1

I'm down. I'll see if I can get my armored crew vehicle fixed up by then, Fox & EO permitting again.

Edited by Sturm

Well you know I'm all in. I think we have only scratched the surface of the potential that MCC has. It will be nice to see all the hard work Foxfire and others have put into the field pay off. And if you need any help with anything I'm more than happy to lend a hand.

~Joker

I've heard great things about the MCC field. The drive is a haul but if we're talking an all day event, that'll make it well worth it IMO. As long as the weekend works out, I'm in.

• Upvote 2

I've heard great things about the MCC field. The drive is a haul but if we're talking an all day event, that'll make it well worth it IMO. As long as the weekend works out, I'm in.

Trust me, it's worth it for you

• Upvote 1

Good For Me! However that is gencon weekend, which I know a lot of our members go to

Edited by Tomahawk