Hello, New Member Crash Landing

Cody (Booge)

Hello everyone my name is Cody Most of my friends and co-workers call me "Booge". I live in Muncie and have slowly been trying to get more involved in the community. I've only been air softing for roughly 6 months. What got me interested originally was watching Milsim videos on YouTube. I am currently working on getting a milsim sytle team together (a group of guys with a little passion for the military and a want to do something fun). Working with a few other guys to get Claypool Airsoft field in Muncie Cleaned up and going. I have been in the Army for 5 years now and hope to do 20 plus. i think i could lend my passion for all things Army to another reason Milsim Interests me so much.

I don't know that I covered enough but hopefully enough to spark some questions from a few new faces.

@Papabees the link for our Facebook Page is here ( https://m.facebook.com/groups/1176381845760511) we have an event coming up here in a few weeks. Doing some improvements before then.

@ Junker I am currently running a Salient GRY m4 AEG and am looking to upgrade my Krytac to an hpa here soon.

Swing by the Field some time when we have an event I’d love to meet more members of the community. Note it is a free to play field but we do accept donations for field improvements.

You can also drop by my Facebook page or the field Page and say hi.

• 1 month later...