Camo

Thumperkiller

Sorry if there is a topic already what camo types fall under green and tan. I already have woodland which is green. But I am looking to get tan as well. Was wondering which is best for indy

It honestly depends on the time of the year and your environment.

Multicam is probably the best option. But depending on who is hosting it can be considered both green and tan.

Tan/khaki is a popular option widely used. As is 3 color desert, which I sometimes use. I also use 6 color desert (aka chocolate chip) and I think it works pretty well. But again it all depends on the time of year and the playing area.

I wouldn't recommend ACU ever lol.

~Joker

If you're looking to stock up on camos for events, start with 3 color desert and M81. That way you always have at least one tan and one green, almost all events that have camo restrictions are going to allow M81 and 3 color desert.

Past that, personally I like ranger green and flecktarn for the woods of Indiana. Multicam tropic works well as well. If you're looking for tan you could just go for solid tan/khaki. I'm personally a fan of LBX's clothing in general, I have a pair of their pants in RG and it's my go to pants for airsoft.

Would the Emerson highlander be considered tan I like the look. Not sure how to post a link I am on my phone. Thanks for all the info guys

I wouldn't recommend Emerson pants, it tends to be low quality and will tear faster than others. If you're looking that camo pattern in a better brand, that's Kryptek Highlander.

As a ten year veteran player running an Emerson JPC and Emerson Combat suit in AOR2 I will vouch for them. I got the PC used and the suit new on sale. playing a dozen or so times a year holding nothing back they've both held up well beyond my expectations, only thing that I've had to fix was the pants' internal straps that adjust the length. I believe that's due to Chinese manufacturing being off spec to American figures (I'm 6'0 and wear a size Med in America, that's a large in China) and I've always worn them adjusted as small as they go.

All in all the $60 shipped I spent on the combat suit was well worth it and I'd recommend Emerson, based on your budget.