New To Indiana

zeik_tuvai

Hello everyone, Happy new year!

I just moved up here two months ago from GA, I was part of a Milsim team down there but the army decided it was time for me to move.  So now i'm up here situated in franklin just south of indy.  Trying to reach out to the community and meet some people and sling some bb's.

I normally just do milsim oriented events as I primarily run as a support gunner, so i usually like to have a team that I can support =)

Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting some folks.

Greg

Welcome, unfortunately there isn't much in the way of TRUE milsim here, however there are certainly good games that'll be coming up

Awesome, thanks for letting me know.  I am looking forward to playing with the community up here.  Which sadly might be a while before i'm able to again, slipped on some dark ice and broke my thumb Sunday.  

Hey welcome to the boards and Indiana. There is interest in milsim games and we have some in the local tristate area that cater to that side of things, but they are not near the level of like Milsim West games. If you are really interested in doing something like that, there are some players on the boards that are willing to travel to games and would be worth linking up with to go. I'm not sure if that is what you meant by milsim, or if you meant just squad based play with objectives and story line, in which case, just keep in eye on the events section and some will pop up once things thaw out a bit. 

Hey there, thank you for the welcome.  I've been to the big events before, but i probably should have worded it better and said squad based play with objectives.  Run and gun is not really for me.  I did see that there is a community meeting at the end of the month, I am definitely going to try and make it to that.