Wttf Similar Rifles Like The 416C + Black Jpc

Trip

(Sorry mods if I'm not allowed to do this)

As title said, I'm short on cash at the moment (Broke high school kid here), and I'm wanting to trade some of my gear, as my storage space is a bit limited. I'm looking specifically for a gun with a PDW style retractable stock. The G&P M7A1 would be the ticket to my heart (And everything I'm willing to trade away), but anything along the lines would do. As for the JPC, I'm just looking for a color swap, honestly. I can throw in some cash too, although I don't have a lot.

I'm not completely sure if I am allowed to do this, as I cannot edit my post or title, if not please inform me and I will make changes ASAP.

As my post said before, I'm looking for a 416C or similar style of gun, or a nice M4 I could fit one of the PDW stocks on, no specific model in mind anymore. No more need for JPC color swap. 

I'm willing to trade all three of my rifles in my possession as I don't find myself using all of them anymore and I am looking for something reliable that I can keep stored in a small place and is somewhat lightweight.

From what I'm aware of the rules, I think you are ok to trade as long as you aren't taking money for your stuff. As the sport is based off the honor system, hopefully people are honest and will pony up the $5 to be a seller if they want to get any money for their stuff. The $5 goes towards maintaining the cost of the forums and is easily well worth it if you're wanting to get some cash together to go towards a new gun or gear.