ReaperBoy

Glock? Any Thoughts On This?

Well, this is quite the can of worms you have opened. haha. 

From my perspective the argument is as follows:

Question: Would you like to pay more for a product already on the market and in doing so support the intellectual property owner (i.e. Glock)? 

If "Yes": Buy the EF/VFC (i.e. Stark Arms) and pay $160.

If "No": Buy a Stark Arms (or better yet a WE or TM) and pay $80-$140.

Again, I'm oversimplifying. 

I like WE Spec "G" series pistols, and I'm not going to let a license agreement pressure me into a brand.

That's not to say Stark Arms' pistols don't have merit. I think VFC sidearms need less work out of the box.

Edited by Sturm

If you plan to keep your Glock stock and not do any sort of external upgrades and trademarks are important to you, then yeah I could see you getting one. If you ever plan to say change up your slide or something later then you might save yourself a buck and get one of the other versions.

I have and frequently use a Glock that is well over a decade old. I believe it started out as a TM and had been upgraded with a metal slide. I'm not even the original owner and it's still kicking ass all these years later.

~Joker

If you plan to keep your Glock stock and not do any sort of external upgrades and trademarks are important to you, then yeah I could see you getting one. If you ever plan to say change up your slide or something later then you might save yourself a buck and get one of the other versions.

~Joker

With the EF glocks, the hammer will need replaced sooner rather than later. The one bad part on the Stark Arms Glocks is their weak hammer.