Harvest

Joker

Just recently traded pistols with Harvest. He was very descriptive as to what exactly I was getting and any wear and tear that was on the weapon. I have had multiple transactions with Harvest over the years and will continue to do so. He is a great seller and buyer.

~Joker out....

• 1 year later...

I bought a gun and 10 mags off of Harvest and I couldn't be happier. Buying stuff from Harvest will turn you invincible, and you will become an airsoft god.

Always giving good deals. Thanks Harv.

• 5 months later...

Bought 2 Tactical Tailor pouches off of him. They are literally in brand new condition. I saved $20 buying from Harv. Shipping got here in 1 day after purchase.

Best part about it is that whatever smell good sexy man stuff Harv wears rubbed off onto these pouches. :wub:

• 1 year later...

Recently bought some misc gear off of Harvest. Sold at a fantastic price and got quick 1 day shipping. Solid buyer and seller. :lol:

Bought a chest rig from harv. Great coms, good price, and it was on my door step them next day. Thanks harv. Would gladly do business again.

• 4 weeks later...

Met up with The Harv last week for an AEG I bought off him. Everything as described, and as usual it's well taken care of. It was in the evening so we had dinner and as usual, had a great conversation with the dude. Always glad to do business with him.

• 2 years later...

Great deal on some great kit (6sh117), even threw in some extra pieces, with speedy shipping! A perfect 5/7, would definitely buy from again.