Indiana Airsoft Discord

Kranman

Do we have one? If we dont, is anyone interested is starting one up? I would, but I think that it should be in the hands of a veteran member of this commumity.

Interesting idea, can't believe I never thought of it before, as I use Discord for almost everything nowadays. While it would be a different platform to use, the layout would most likely be the same as this forum, so I don't see much of a reason to create a separate form of communication. Good idea though, and if somebody did it then I'd most likely join, just don't see a reason to spend hours setting up a proper Discord channel when we already have this forum. 

It's kind of like the chat system on the website that used to be populated every night. The nice thing about discord is that it keeps the chat log even if you aren't on, you can see and respond to conversations that you missed.

• 1 month later...

Gotcha, I just realized that when we were plastering it all over Facebook, including the Airsoft Indiana page lol, we neglected posting it on the forum itself. my mistake

I literally googled “Indiana Airsoft Discord” and this thread came up with no discord link. So I made my own :) I guess there will just have to be two ;)

I did join yalls discord too so it’s all good!

Maybe replace the IRC tab with a link to discord? Discord admins can add anti spam systems and whitelists if needed.

That invite link Tomahawk linked is a permanent link, so it won't expire. 

• 4 weeks later...

That invite link Tomahawk linked is a permanent link, so it won't expire. 

Roger, I'll work on getting the link worked into the new site. There's a large update looming just trying to work out as many migration bugs as possible... :D