6-11-2011 Op Treasure Hunt (S.I.P.A.)

Poncho

Check-in 1830

Briefing 1845

Game 1900-????

3349 W Cody Rd Salem In 47167

Waiver upon arrival 18+ (Under 18 pm me and I'll e-mail a waiver)

Sealed card medic system

The SCMS works with 3x5 cards. Each card has one specific wound and out time.

Minor- 1 minute

Major- 2 minute

Serious - 3 Minutes

Critical - 4 minutes

Fatal - 5 minutes

The cards are folded in half and a piece of tape keeps it closed.

All weapons will be chronoed .2g BBs. We do not have any exceptions to this rule. If you’re over the FPS limits, then your gun cannot be used.

.12g BBs are illegal and are not to be used in any airsoft replica on or off our field. They are dangerous and a hazard to other players. Do not bring them.

"Gameface Verdict Marker BB's" are not allowed to be used in any weight.

AEG-400fps 10ft med(day) 15ft(night)

DMR-450fps 25ft med

Sniper-550fps 90ft med

Pistol- 10ft med

Capture- Must be within 5ft

Eye/Head Protections

-Goggles REQUIRED! Impact rated (meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 compliant standards) fully sealed goggles must be worn at all times on the game field. NO MESH.

-Full Face protection is RECOMMENDED – either a balaclava or a full paintball mask that covers both your ears and mouth.

This is highly recommended for night events.

Other protection

-It is highly advised for men to wear a sports cup or have some sort of groin protection.

Capture

An order to surrender can be given within the 5ft MED. The player ordering the surrender must sneak up on a player who is unaware of his presence or put the surrendering player in a situation where he or she was caught by surprise. All players ordered to surrender must comply. It is conceivable that a player can sneak up to within 5ft of a group and order them all to surrender.

All players MUST carry water with them into the field. 2 liters are recommended.

-No blind firing, you must see your target.

-Respect your Minimum Engagement Distance.

-Always use semi auto mode when engaging in buildings.

-No guns over 400fps shooting inside buildings. However, they may shoot OUT of or INTO buildings as long as a safe distance is maintained.

- Players are not permitted to stick their barrels through cracks in buildings to shoot at another player. A crack is defined as any space in a structure through which BBs would not normally fit from 20-30 feet away. This is an addition to the blind fire rule.

NO PYRO ALLOWED

Red kill rag and red chem light or glow stick

Green vs Tan

15 on each team

When you THINK you may have gotten hit by a BB, you should declare yourself “HIT!” Sometimes it is very hard to tell if you have been hit. However, if someone fires at you and you have nothing but soft cover (ie bushes, tall grass, loose brush etc) you probably got hit.

Remember, WHEN IN DOUBT, CALL YOURSELF OUT.

Under no circumstances are any weapons that could be considered real weapons allowed in the field. This is for your safety. Any violation of this rule will result in the violator(s) immediate expulsion. The only exception that may be made is for pocket knives. Anything that can be considered a traditional pocket knife and has less than a 2 inch blade is allowed to be carried, but cannot be used in any way that is threatening to another player.

Edited by Poncho

Copy and paste

Green

1.C.O.

Tan

1.C.O.

Edited by Poncho

What is the cost of this game?

Green

1.C.O.

2.Zebrex, Impact,

Tan

1.C.O.

No Cost. FREE since noone has ever been here. Its like a free sample.

No Cost. FREE since noone has ever been here. Its like a free sample.

Do you need anything? like a chrono, help or anything?

We should have evrything by the end of this month. Thats one of the reasons we deciced to rescedual. And noone was coming sooo you know.

I have posted this on my team's forum. I'll let you know what I hear. Sounds like a cool game and you can't really beat Free :D

One question though, will you allow camping just in case "????" turns into way late, or are you expecting a certain timeframe for endex?

Camping is fine. So long as campers pick-up after themselves. Since this is a bit different type of game there is no set endex. My team is acting as refs but we are also going to participate. The way I've got this set up will add some chaos into the mix.

hmmm, a free game? 2 hours away though. i might come with my dad as a guest. just might. if i do come i want to be on the green team.

Just copy the roster and add your name then paste it to the post. If your dad is also going to play just put your name+1 on one of the spots. I was thinking the other day about having airstrikes as a couple of the intel items to be found. We wouldnt be using artie simulators cause my neighbors might freak out so they'd be stealth strikes. And S.I.P.A. will be dressed as contractors. Like I said before we are the refs but certain mission will give the team (that finds the "intel") access to call upon contractors for reenforcement or diversionary whatever that teams commander deems necessary.

Green Team, will occupy the town. There will be 7 specific items Green is searching for. 1-battery pack 2-hard-drive 3-connecting wire 4-plastic explosive 5-communication card 6-data disk 7-laptop. The laptop will not be in the field. This will be a night op given to the C.O. at a specified time by the E.O. The data disk will not be in the field. It will be carried by one member of the tan team(given to C.O. sometime during gameplay). It cannot be transfered from one teammate to another. To aquire this disk the opposing force must A-search dead enemies or B-capture enemy (both rules will be explained at briefing gameday). The items,in the field, will be in boxes. Other items will also be in the field. These will range from cash (for hiring contractors)to predesignated airstrikes(can be used at any time). S.I.P.A. has interest in this conflict and will actively take part other than being hired(thats the only hint I'll give to our envolvement). Controlling the respawn, in field center, will greatly increase your advantage, however the respawn cannot be left unmanned. A minimum of 2 must be left to keep respawn in your control(number depends on turnout). One map will be given to the C.O. of Green team marking the location of 2 items. There will be 4 maps to be found in the field with marked locations for extras, cash, contractor hit, airstrike, reenforcements, etc... Since this is my first hosted event I understand things will go wrong but my main goal is to have fun and offer a different field and irregular game set-up. AAR after completion of the game.

Edited by Poncho

• 2 weeks later...

WANTED

Targets required. Just put you name down and you too could be caught between someones crosshairs.

Green

1.C.O.

2.Zebrex, Impact

3.Hutz

4.Mikey

5.Sly

Tan

1.C.O.

2.Stubs

3.Jake

4.Shadow

Edited by Poncho

Scourge and I will be attending this.

Green

1Green

1.C.O.

2.Zebrex, Impact

3.Hutz

4.Mikey

5.Sly

6. Jake

7. Scourge

Tan

1.C.O.

2.Stubs

3.Jake

4.Shadow

Will full seal Wiley X's be acceptable for this game?

Yes.

update on the roster;

Green

1.Shadow

2.Zach

3.Zach+1

4.Zach+2

5.Mikey

6. Jake

7. Scourge

8.Juke

Tan

There is a contingent plan for greens opposition if noone signs up for tan.

Edited by Poncho

no Promises but rampage and I are possibly in, depends on a personal issue of mine. If russell and I come I will most likely talk peli into coming.

What does Black Kit fall under?

I changed my mind. I'll allow black on the tan team. Also tan can have civie attire. I need some tan so in desperation I'll take about anything.