For Sale Or Trade: Kwa Kriss Vector Gbb

Calvinw24

Hello all,

I have a KWA Kriss vector with 4 magazines in pristine condition that I'm looking to sell or trade for a CQB gun,  preferably an m4.  I've had the gun for a few years but have only fielded it about 4-5 times.  This gun is beyond cool to own and shoot but it's time for me to move on and get something more efficient for myself.  This was my first gas gun and I learned that I much prefer AEGs over them haha, along with the fact that the mags only hold 49 BBs each.  If you're interested or have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask or make an offer.  I'm located in central Indy so I can meet up or I can ship if you prefer.  Thanks for your interest :)

Just want to point out that the Vector is more CQB than an M4. Also if you're putting it up for sale as well as trade I'd include an asking price.

Just want to point out that the Vector is more CQB than an M4. Also if you're putting it up for sale as well as trade I'd include an asking price.

I realize that's what the gun was intended for...I would just prefer to have an M4 variant over the vector,  it's time to switch it up ;).

Edited by Calvinw24

Messaged regarding price rule. 

Edit: Snuffles, please leave opinions on guns elsewhere, as this is a classifieds post and that is off topic. 

Edited by NebAnon

Can you explain why one is more cqb than the other. At the end of the day it’s the person behind the trigger. I can clear the tightest of rooms with my M4.

Can you explain why one is more cqb than the other. At the end of the day it’s the person behind the trigger. I can clear the tightest of rooms with my M4.

Fox, read the mod's comment in this chat. This is a classified page, if you wanna ask questions/share opinions, do so in the appropriate categories, not on a place where a member is trying to sell something.

• 1 month later...