Name Your Price Sale.

Hanback

Mods, I have not listed prices on items as there isn't much of value here to post a price on everything but I would like to offer it all up to anyone who may be interested. I am not trying to profit, simply trying to pass parts along to someone who could use them rather than throwing it all in the trash. If it is a problem though, I will edit and add prices.

All, If you see something you want, pm me and name your price. So long as it doesn’t cost more to ship it, it’s yours.

uf913UC.jpg

First up, optics. Got a generic NC Star something or other that was left to me. Has all the mounting hardware. Then there is an L3 Insights EO-tech non-spring-loaded flip to side 3x magnifier. Beautiful repro, but optic is blurry and I don’t care to disassemble and diagnose it. Lastly, a pristine condition fully operational micro RMR.

yZURI9X.jpg

Old CA pro-line front end. When I say old, I do mean circa 2008 timeframe production. D-ring has been swapped for newer model to more securely hold rails and the triangle sight is newer CA to allow inclusion of gas tube. Has everything to directly fit to any upper. Has 3 rail cover panels on it currently, and I have 2 more black ones if interested. Either CA or G&G full stock. Original stock pin is missing, but a shorter with washed works fine and will be included. Also will include 1 point harness spacer.

MiGl1MX.jpg

Socom Gear Daniel Defense Upper in good condition. Will include additional dust cover latch components.

yAuICx0.jpg

CWoGVbO.jpg

Low end Swiss Arms Sig556 and old CA full metal MP5A4 that slides apart. Both have been sitting on a wall in my shop untouched and unclaimed for nearly 5 years, so internal conditions unknown. The Mp5 has a stress fracture on the left half of the GB shell however, but does have stupid nice 16gauge copper wiring in it. Mp5 has one hi-cap and there is no mag for the sig.

hTs9aeD.jpg

Random externals. No clue on origin or make of bi-pod, but all other parts are high end KWA, CA, or G&G Proline.

7Fi4aeN.jpg

More random externals. AK stock is either VFC or CA, and flash hider is E&L blued steel.

RTqr0Ed.jpg

Barrels. Top is generic brass for AK74M, middle of bravo 6.03 with a smaller and curved hop-up window, and bottom is standard AR length Bravo 6.03. Can come with or without hop-up.

0VNC28y.jpg

Repro Rhodesian .308 chest rig. Nice repro, good tough material, but the rivets on the pouch snaps are weak.

So, like I said, PM me and name your price on any of it.

*update*

MP5, RMR, NC Star optic, bi-pod, and foregrip are all sold/claimed.

At the request of the mods;

All "random external" parts are $5e

SIG is $30

Magnifier is $15

CA frontend is $30

Full stock is $15

Daniel Defense upper is $25

Barrels are $10

Chestrig is $15

All pricing is negotiable and if you have a better offer, fire it my way via pm. As long as it doesn't cost more to ship, it's yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Locked.   Any further inquiries into any items remaining need to be forwarded to OP via IM service.