Spec Ops Group Is For Sale?!

AR14

This was posted sometime 10/12/17 in the afternoon.

Not sure if they are going out of business or the owner is just done hosting. Originally I thought it was weird seeing such a high-ticket price on craigslist, much less a business. If I had $65,000 lying around I'd take them up on it but obviously I don't. Let me hear some thoughts on this; it would suck if someone took the building over for renovation into something else before I'd even played there.

It says financing available wonder what those payments would be??

My guess is 5-7 thousand monthly.

Edited by Snuffles

It has been for sale.. lol.   What business isn't.   I mean that kind of how they grow and make more money.   Anything is for sale for a price..    I dont see them going anywhere soon.  Rhino has a huge love for what he does.  His Clients are like family to him.  I as one of the people who gave him the most crap when he started.. now he is a very good friend.   

Yea it's been for sale over a year now I believe. It was originally listed much higher if I recall. Wasn't aware it was to move to a larger location, but cool if so! 

This was posted by RJ on FB just a few days ago.

"INFORMATIONAL POST:

Hey guys & girls hope everybody is gearing up to have a fantastic weekend of #pewpew

I'm writing this post to shed some light on my company and share a little information. So bare with me

~snip~

Cool stuff, glad to know there's a field out there with a passionate owner who plays for both teams, airsoft and paintball. Can't wait to see the new location (especially if it's closer to Indy).