Joker's Wedding 02Sep2017

Joker

Holy matrimony Batman!

So 5 years, 2 kids, and a home later I finally became a married man. I would venture to say many of you have met Amanda (& our kids) over the years. Some of you may have even played Airsoft with her a time or two. Well she was dumb enough to stick around and say I do. The ceremony was short and sweet and went without a problem. I have to say my many years being an Airsoft event host definitely prepared me for public speaking, even after partaking in a drink or three. And our reception was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. Perfect weather for Airsoft and a wedding, although sadly I didn't get to Airsoft. I did have Airsoft BBs in my pocket and maybe thrown at me thanks to Crimson. Having family there was cool but seeing some of my good friends whom I consider family was even better.

And as great as the wedding and everything was I think my favorite part was hanging out with my friends before and after everything was all said and done. My entire wedding party were OG members of IMPACT. My best man was my younger brother James. Poogas, Pittviper, and Atticus were all groomsmen. I'm sure a lot of you who have been around a minute have slung plastic with these guys before. Hell even Boogey flew in all the way from CA to attend.

From the bottom of my heart I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their support, those that could attend the wedding, and those that bought us wedding gifts. It means more than you know. Sometimes life gets in the way so I know a lot of you couldn't attend who wanted to. And I wanted to invite a shitload more of you than I did but we had roughly 150 people there as it was. It felt like an IMPACT Noob Day but will better parking haha.

Who knows maybe I will throw an Airsoft related something together in the near future for those that wanted to attend but couldn't. Thanks again and now that this is out of the way hopefully you will be seeing me on the Airsoft field in the very near future.

~Joker

• Upvote 2

Im happy for you man i thought i commented on a facebook post but idk, congratulations man and wish you the best of luck

It was a great day for airsoft...   And a even better one for a wedding.      So its AAR time

High and lows....

Highs.  

1.  Joker finally tied the damn knot.. Literally

2.   Lots of purple and Super Hero Goodness.  

3.  Weather was perfect

4.  Most impact members we have got together for awhile.  

Lows.  

1.  None.... Not a single one.   yah you can say we didnt play any airsoft.. and well we didnt....  I did throw a few BB's at joker.. but as alwasys they always missed.     

2.  Ok so 1 joker didnt say hit.. and walk down the isle after with a red rag on after the wedding.  

All and all I got to see one of the best people I know devote his life to the woman he loves...     His perfect match to anyone who has ever seen them together....   Really a great day.  Was a great honor to be there to see it.  

• Upvote 2

1.  None.... Not a single one.   yah you can say we didnt play any airsoft.. and well we didnt....  I did throw a few BB's at joker.. but as alwasys they always missed.     

2.  Ok so 1 joker didnt say hit.. and walk down the isle after with a red rag on after the wedding.  

LMAO!

• 1 month later...