G36 Locked Up For 2 Years

Hellion

So the last time I played airsoft I ran my G36. I was running an 11.1v lipo because the cqb arena was semi-auto only. I knew if I tried to use it in full auto I'd either fry the trigger contacts or lock up the piston by spinning the sector gear too fast for the piston to return and get the sector gear caught in front of the piston. Well it was an adults only night game and we all agreed to try a round of full auto. Of course my gun was destroyed internally in less than 2 minutes lol. not sure what exactly was broken inside, I let the thing sit because my living arrangements changed and I didn't really have the income or opportunity to play airsoft where I moved to. Now I'm settled and decided to take it apart and see what the issue was. When I opened it up, the piston and head were separated from each other, the cylinder head nozzle is slightly bent and the pistons front most teeth(closest to the head) are mangled. the front steel tooth is busted off along with the metal plate thing that holds it in place.

I need recommendations for:

Piston

Piston head

Cylinder head

Also considering replacing:

Cylinder

Nozzle

Spring

anything else you guys recommend. 

As much as I'd like to run the thing capable of full auto with that 11.1v, I'd need to do a lot more upgrading. so for now I'm just going to use it in semi-auto only with the 11.1 or get a lower voltage lipo for times I run it with full auto.