29Jul2017 - Impact Op: Dark Night 5

Joker

OP: Dark Night 5 hosted by IMPACT

Date: Saturday July 29th 2017

Time: Gates open at ~5:00PM Games start at 7:00PM and runs to Midnight or later (no breaks)

Location: Joker’s Circus Bloomington IN (Check the Member Map for location)

Cost: $5 per person to be paid on game day

Game Type: This game will be of easy and moderate level that all airsoft players will be able to handle. There will be small elements of MilSim thrown in to keep things challenging for the “veteran” players. Being a night game it will have its own challenges and dangers.

Purpose: First and foremost we want you to have fun! Consider this a Noob Day for night events. This is your chance to practice your night fighting skills and use the night time kit you have laying around. Things like stealth, movement, communications, night psychological warfare, use of night time weapon accessories (weapon light discipline), and night tactics will be the focus.

Story/ Intel:

A Special Ops team is being assembled to eliminate and contain a potential radioactive threat. UAVs have shown that a terrorist cell operating in [insert country name here] are gathering and testing radioactive and nuclear weapons. The Special Ops team does not have permission to cross any borders and the media claims that there are no terrorist cells operating in the country. So this mission will be off record and any incidents that may occur will be buried.

Rules: ALL IMPACT Skirmish Rules will apply.

Full Seal ANSI rated goggles are required for this event. (No shooting glasses)

400FPS MAX on ALL weapons. Measured with a .20g bb.

YOU MUST HAVE A RED GLOW STICK! This replaces your red death rag.

Any lights, lasers, and night vision are allowed.

Radios and tracer units are highly encouraged.

No ammo or mag restrictions.

No medics or bleed outs, once you are killed you return to your teams respawn point, wait 5 minutes then return to the game.

Teams: Green vs. Tan, Black, & Civilian (gear color does not matter)

Special Ops (Green)

Terrorists (Tan, Black, & Civi)

*July/August is a very hot month which is why this is a night game. But it will still be hot/humid out before the sun goes down later that evening so be prepared. And for those that remember previous years events that I have hosted, it may or may not storm so also be prepared for that because I won't cancel unless its VERY bad out, the way I see it lightning is just a cool effect for the event. If any of you wish to camp out so you don't have to drive home in the middle of the night let me know in advance.

Roster Total: 0

Green: 0

Tan/Black: 0

~Joker

This sounds very interesting! I've been meaning to find a night game to try my tracer unit out! I'll try and make this, Joker.

Only a week away. Copy and paste to add or remove yourself from the roster.

Green:

Green Giant

Rex

Tomahawk

Tan/Black:

Bipfog

TK-04 OLLIE

Copy and paste to add or remove yourself from the roster.

Green:

Green Giant

Rex

Tomahawk

AmazonWoman

Foxfire

Tan/Black:

Bipfog

TK-04 OLLIE

Green:

Green Giant

Rex