We M4-Sol(Hk416) And Gas Choices

Neosporin

hey, peoples so I've been looking into black gas by Nuprol or their red gas when it gets colder outside what are your thoughts on this? is it worth it? or is there a better gas brand like airsoft surgeon. I've never had my gun lock up yet actually or have mags leak on me even though I drop the mags like a mad man on crack!! probably should stop that lol... shits expensive

When it gets cold, I have had pretty good luck running MAP gas (big yellow canister at Lowes/Home Depot/Menards)  Usually found right next to the propane.  It runs HOT during the summer, but runs just fine in the winter.  As a precaution, it wouldn't hurt doing some slight modification to your gun to ensure it's longevity, such as a quick sanding of any metal-on-metal contacts and a slim piece of rubber or silicone on the buffer where the bolt slams into it.  That, or just do what I do and HPA tap your gas mag and cross feed it to a AEG mag, that way weather doesn't matter...

• Upvote 1