Heyo Ive Finally Made One!

Neosporin

Yo yo what's up names Neo for short, full callsign is Neosporin. 

ima pretty laid back dude nothing really gets me heated im  mostly calm and cool mostly ;).

I'm half Korean, half Caucasian

I run a WE tech HK416 GBB as my main, had a full auto 1911 doesn't exactly working anymore

Made a post in gear if you wanna check it out

I'm looking to buy Evokes Angel of Death 1911 or a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1

Also going to get KWA's AK74M 

here's some personal biz 

all time Rick and Morty fan like season 3 hurry up and release like now!!! Skateboarded along time ago before my board got ran over. That thing had the coolest decal ;( I take honor and loyalty to the grave so family will always come first no matter what. I never really spent time with my grandfather much and honestly that's what I regret most in life. He's honestly been one of the biggest inspirations in my life. In terms of my career i'm following his footsteps and joining the military, i'm also going to go to college for computer engineering and criminal justice. Most people don't know that I am Buddhist which may be surprising since i'm going into the military I first want to say that I have no problem with harming someone that wants to harm me or innocent people. To end suffering is to endure suffering if I can free people peacefully than let it happen but if I need to fight to protect their freedom than so be it, my sect of buddhism is zen/shinto Buddhism. I game basically every day or whenever I get the chance to at least. My favs of all time are probably Halo 3, Squad, Battlefield, Arma, G-Mod, Metro, DayZ (i have more list would be big lol)

thanks for listening

-NEO SIGNING OFF

Welcome to the club man! If you're eager to jump into some plastic-slinging action there's a big game coming up on the 15th down in Spencer, IN I'd highly reccomend. Also if you wanna play some games PM me your Steam/Discord info; I have a small group of the AI guys who play games put together if you're down for it.

• Upvote 1

Welcome. If you wanna be a real boy, pass all the other doors in the recruiting station and walk into the Marine Corps office way in the back. Tell that motivated Sgt/Ssgt that you wanna make the grass grow. He'll understand.

Yut.

• Upvote 1