Overall Nato Setup

Neosporin

Hey guys, :D

so here's my setup as of now... please note(took these pics in the past so sorry about my gun being in most of these

Full list of gear from head to toe

The Tacti-Cool Helmet Mohawk by Matrix - (Red) <--- for shits and giggles

Emerson Bump Type Tactical Airsoft Helmet(BJ Type / Advanced / Dark Earth)

Sidecar 3 w/ Fusion Foam Goggle-It

Lower mesh mask

Shemagh

TRU Combat Shirt(Multicam)<-- not even going to try and color that lmao

Lancer Tactical Strike Plate Carrier Vest (Tan) <--- Lancer's version of tan is coyote brown lol

1x Radio pouch

1x admin pouch

2x pistol pouches

1x utility pouch

5x rifle mag pouches

Maxpedition USA Flag PVC Patch

Maxpedition Samurai PVC Patch

MM Trigger Pull Logo Patch (Red)

^ON VEST^

Cheap assault bag(Multicam)

TRU BDU pants(Multicam)

Belt

dump pouch

^ON Pants^

AR 670-1 Army issued Boots

nJrePnkl.jpg?1cSJZacal.jpg?1VJguMyTl.jpg?1I3zDUYOl.jpgPXuMmAOl.jpg

Edited by Neosporin

You might want to make sure you have some sort of hydration on your kit. All that stuff is going to be hot in the heat of the summer.

Want advice from a dude who is stuck in full kit all the time?

Multicam uniform. 

desert boots. 

tan T-shirt. 

Tan Riggers belt. 

IOTV

FLC

3 Double mag pouches. 

Med kit on FLC

canteen and Canteen pouch

Run an M4 with a replica ACOG (Or a real one if you feel like spending 1500 bucks) and a PEQ-15

gloves of your choice.

some ESS goggles. 

​Boom.

Edited by Zigg
  • Upvote 1

You might want to make sure you have some sort of hydration on your kit. All that stuff is going to be hot in the heat of the summer.

Thanks broken for reminding me, at most games, I normally just bring a few waters but I for sure need a bladder and yea don't even want to know how the combat shirt gets when its smokin hot outside basically covered with sweat. lol

Thanks broken for reminding me, at most games, I normally just bring a few waters but I for sure need a bladder and yea don't even want to know how the combat shirt gets when its smokin hot outside basically covered with sweat. lol

I mean it doesn't have to be a bladder, you could just put a nalgene bottle in your bag. Just one thing I noticed you didn't mention, it's easy to overlook hydration. Last thing you want to do while playing airsoft is to have a heat stroke *COUGH* Arclight *COUGH*

• Upvote 1

Combat shirts don't get too stupid hot at times.  I'm sure that was one of the chief functions is moisture wicking and keeping the body cool, so you're good on that front.

Having a hydropack/bladder/Camelbak (all the same thing) is essential, especially for summer play.  You can find the packs themselves on Ebay or a your local surplus store for little next to nothing.  The bladder itself you can buy new from near any sporting good store.  I'd check Dick's Sporting Goods because they're supposedly going out of business.

• Upvote 1

I'd check Dick's Sporting Goods because they're supposedly going out of business.

Do you mean Gander Mountain?

both are going out of business

No? I mean one or two locations of Dick's might be closing but they aren't going out of business as a company.

I mean Gander Mountain isn't even going out of business as a company. A lot of the locations in Indiana are closing but I know at least the one in Lafayette is reopening after the liquidation sale is over.

Edited by broken

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean Gander Mountain?

Oh yeah..you're right.  I got them mixed up.  Clearly I don't shop there often and I don't get out much...