7.8.2017 Muliplayer Day - Silver Spur Takeover!

Point3Airsoft

Point3Airsoft is back at it this year with an all new event — Multiplayer Day - Silver Spur Takeover!

Click here for a sweet video! :D

---------------------------------------------------

Our aim is to get as many airsoft players as humanly possible at Silver Spur Splat in Princeton, IN on July 8th 2017. We want the paintballers to be overwhelmed by how many airsofters show up! The owner won't know what hit him! (Except he will because we gave him a heads up)

What is Multiplayer Day?

Multiplayer Day will be a Team Vs Team event where players will dawn their Red or Blue shirts and compete in multiple multiplayer-themed gametypes. These include but are not limited to:

• Capture the Flag
  • Team Deathmatch
  • King of the Hill
  • Multi-team Infection
  • Intel
  • Bomb Assault
  • and more

What can I expect to see while I'm there?

Our goal will be to provide a constant flow of gameplay for all players for the duration of the day. Admins will help to direct the flow of traffic and keep games running on a timely and consistent manner. If you miss a game, no worries, another will be starting shortly.

We also have some new gameplay props we have been working on to promote fun and engaging gameplay. We're very excited to show these to you and get player feed back. Your input on these props will help shape our future events!

Lastly, we encourage you guys to bring canopies and set up any gear you may have for sale, chat with other areas, and get acquainted with the southern Indiana airsofters. **Please note, if you do bring gear for sale you and you alone are solely responsible for it. Point3Airsoft and Silver Spur Splat does/will not assume responsibility for lost/damaged/stolen items. If you bring stuff to sell, keep an eye on it.

What's the cost?

The good news is you're not paying us. You only have to pay the field fee to the owner which is just a measly $5.00. If you run HPA then an additional $5.00 will get you all day air refills.

What are the rules?

All rules for P3A events can be found by clicking the link below. Other gametype specific rules will be given during game day!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/tri-state-airsoft/tri-state-airsoft-event-rules/261781227231982/

What should I bring?

• Every player is required to bring a RED SHIRT AND A BLUE SHIRT. If you do not own both, Goodwill is ridiculously cheap. 
  • Gun, gear, and eye-pro is an absolute MUST.
  • WATER! Can't stress it enough, it's going to be hot and muggy. Bring plenty of water!
  • Bring a back up weapon if you have one. Nothing is worse than having your weapon go down on game day. (There may be skilled techs on site that can help. It is important to identify these individuals before you play, ya know...just in case.)
  • A radio if you got one. Makes things way more fun!

A few things to keep in mind:

• This is a public field. Where we will be directing flow of games and game play there will still be paintballers there that will need to be mindful of.
  • Silver Spur has limited access to water and electricity. Bring whatever you need.
  • Silver Spur is just 5 minutes from a Wal-Mart and other businesses. So a lunch break is an easy thing to do.

If you have any questions, post them in the comment section below or email point3airsoft@gmail.com.

We'll see you there!!

Sounds like a great time. Currently unsure if I can attend due to this being the day after my 30th bday and potentially conflicting with a party on my behalf. BUT if I am free that day I will be there.

~Joker

• 3 weeks later...

We're getting closer every day guys! Be sure to tell your friends and invite whomever you want!

There is a possibility I will be there with +2

What time does it begin?

Edited by karatetom537

If anyone is coming south from Indy I need a ride to and from the event i will chip in with gas

Edited by Boogietrain7

There is a possibility I will be there with +2

What time does it begin?

We're going to try to get games rolling no later than 9:30 but the magic of the day is no one needs to show up on time.

Will there be guns for rent? If so how much? Plan on bringing a couple guys with me but one friend needs to rent.

Will there be guns for rent? If so how much? Plan on bringing a couple guys with me but one friend needs to rent.

I'm sorry but there aren't any airsoft rentals. You may luck out with someone else bringing an extra gun. I apologize for the late response. :(