17Jun2017 - Impact Op: Aces & Eights 3

Joker

IMPACT OP: Aces & Eights 3

Mutual Combat Club & IMPACT present: OP: Aces & Eights 3

-The Battle of the Ages!-

-Tiebreaker!-

Date: Saturday June 17th 2017

Location: Mutual Combat Club, 3560 Pheasant Lane Spencer Indiana 47460

Time: Be there and ready to go by 10:30AM. Game will START at 11:00AM and run until about 5:00PM. No breaks, you will stay on the field for continuous play so plan accordingly. 

Cost: $15 per person

*Background:

The highly anticipated (I hope) sequel event to the popular and fun OP: Aces & Eights hosted by IMPACT. Now last time this was a close battle throughout most of the day. Then fatigue struck the Eights due to the heat and the Aces took advantage and dealt some heavy hits. After all the smoke cleared and all the hands were played out the Aces were victorious. That's right there is a draw with the Aces and Eights having one win apiece. This event will be the tiebreaker. Can the Eights reshuffle this time and get revenge? Or will the Aces deal them another Dead Man's Hand? You decide! Who's going all in!? ...sorry got a little carried away with all the poker puns.

Game play is going to be something like introductory MilSim with other elements thrown in for fun. For those of you familiar with COD think "Kill Confirmed". Be ready for cards or poker themed objectives. Hopefully there will be a clear winner one way or the other for bragging rights, but of course the Aces will win.

In the spirit of this event, tasteful trash talk and propaganda will be allowed in this thread or potentially another one designated for this purpose. If it gets out of hand or becomes to personal it will be dealt with by myself or other AI staff members. Keep it fun. 

*Rules:

MCC & IMPACT skirmish rules will apply: 
http://www.impactair...istoryrules.htm

This event will be semi auto only. Unless you use a designated Support Weapon. No firing into buildings on full auto.

The roads to this field are rough so be prepared. The roads will be marked with 2 orange cones.

FPS & MED's:

0-400 1.5 Joules (5ft MED)

400-450 1.87 Joules (50ft MED)

450-550 2.32 Joules (100ft MED)

All snipers must carry a secondary weapon that shoots 400FPS and under.

A reminder to all that Full Seal Goggles are required. Those under 18 years old, mouth nose and ears must be covered.

Bring a death rag. If you do not have one, more than likely you will be over shot.

The age cut off for teams will be 21. But this is subject to change to help balance teams. 

A radio is required. 

Bring lots of water. 

Bring food and snacks (no breaks so you will eat on the field)

Bug spray is HIGHLY recommended.

Clean up after yourself.

Bring a positive attitude and your war face.

*Magazine limits: Unlimited low caps, standard mags, and mid caps. If you are using a high cap mag you may only carry one mag. Unless you are using a designated Support Weapon.

For this event Multicam is considered Tan. 

Medics heal by placing one hand on the "wounded" for 60 seconds. Players that are "wounded" will have a 5 minute "bleed out" period to await a medics help. If time runs out the player becomes dead and must return to the nearest respawn point. "Dead" players can yell for a medic otherwise they don't talk.

More event details may be provided and added in here at a later time. But you will get more specifics on game day. 

When signing up, don't forget to tell me what team you will be on. 21 years or older is Aces, 20 years old and younger is Eights. Don't assume I know your age, at times I can barely remember mine lol. I also need the callsigns/names of any +1s you may be bringing along.

*For your first objective:

Each team will need to designate a CO, XO, and choose two medics. A Chain of command or CoC and squads can be set up by your team's leadership. Missions will be given to your team's leadership and passed down to everyone else so choose wisely.

Roster: 4

Aces (Tan based camo) 21 and older: 4

Foxfire (EO)

AmazonWoman

Crimson (EO)

Red 2

Eights (Green based camo) 20 and younger: 0

?

~Joker

Edited by Joker

• 2 weeks later...

Although I'm going to have to find some new camo for this event, I'll be there for the Aces.

I should be present, and a couple of players in tow. Most of my peeps will be old like me. More solid Intel as we approach the date.

I should be going i know it says 17 but I know joker said something about the 27th is it still the 17th and it'll be aces.

RIP, so much for me using my new bolt-action. Pretty sure she's shootin around 580 fps. 

If you don't have a radio did the disqualify you from the event

I mean you can get a UV-5R off of Amazon for like ~$20

I mean you can get a UV-5R off of Amazon for like ~$20

O OK thanks

Roster: 4

Aces (Tan based camo) 21 and older: 4

Foxfire (EO)

AmazonWoman

Crimson (EO)

Red 2

?

Copy and paste to add yourself to the roster. I know several more are planning to attend they just haven't posted on here.

~Joker

ThePunisher Aces Tan Unless you need more green let me know Joker I've got marpat and my tan contractor. I can't copy and paste so sorry about that. Somebody may have to help me with my radio still figuring out how to set channels. 

ThePunisher Aces Tan Unless you need more green let me know Joker I've got marpat and my tan contractor. I can't copy and paste so sorry about that. Somebody may have to help me with my radio still figuring out how to set channels.

Age determines what team you play on so if you are 21 or older you will be on Aces/tan if you are younger then you will be on Eights/green.

~Joker

Roster: 5

Aces (Tan based camo) 21 and older: 5

Foxfire (EO)

AmazonWoman

Crimson (EO)

Red 2

ThePunisher

?

Copy and paste to add yourself to the roster. I know several more are planning to attend they just haven't posted on here.

~Joker

Roster: 5

Aces (Tan based camo) 21 and older: 6

Foxfire (EO)

AmazonWoman

Crimson (EO)

Red 2

ThePunisher

CarniVORE

Eights (Green based camo) 20 and younger: 1

Basic

You old geezers are gonna get a workout ;)

Edited by Basic

I know the roster on here doesn't reflect it but we have several more confirmed to attend via FB who for w/e reason don't/won't post on here.

The forecast keeps changing (as per usual) but we will play rain or shine. So be prepared.

~Joker