Wtb Kar98K Or Possible M48 (Rs)

Bravo Hotel

(If this is against the rules or in the wrong spot, please remove or move it, it's been a while)

Hey everyone, I've been getting serious about surplus collecting and would like to get into it. I am looking for a:

K98k: German, Russian Capture, I don't care. I want this to be a good shooter; I don't need matching numbers or a certain stamp, I just want a good shooting Mauser that isn't beat to hell. Serious inquiries only, rediculously high numbers will be ignored.

Yugo M48: I wouldn't mind inquiries for this rifle either, though preference is on the K98k. All I need it to be is a good shooter in decent condition. Same rules apply to this rifle as with the first one.

Any Surplus Rifle: If you have something you want to get rid of, send me a PM. The worst answer you can get is no.

I have a Real Steel MSA MICH helmet in OD green and an Airsoft WE G17 Gen 4 + cash if willing to trade for one of the above items.

The RS community on this page is strong, so I figured I would try the market. Thanks for reading!

ps, concealed carry is in my future, so a G19 Gen 3/4 are welcome as well. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...