Over $1000 Worth Of Gear Stolen

Nprangers77

I am sorry to bring this to the forums but i really need help. I just recently started playing again for the first time in two years. I used to be part of a team called "coyote actual airsoft", some may recognize the name. Anyways. I met a guy recently at rhinos indoor field named Brandon Harper and got to talking to him and we began to trade gear a little bit. He first tried to sell me a fake eotech but convinced me that he wasnt aware that it was fake. We then agreed on a very large scale trade on two of my built Scar airsoft rifles and 3 plate carriers and a ton of miscellaneous gear. I came through with my part and he took it all home then blocked my number and stole over $1000 worth of gear from me. He has everything i have. 1 g&g built scar L that has a barrel extention and a supressor and completely rebuilt gearbox and motor and a Custom Scar L dmr with a rail extension. I really need help getting all of this back. If anyone runs into this guy names Brandon Harper please do not let him get away with all of my gear. If you have any leads on helping me get this back please text me at (317) 443-9601. Thank you airsoft community!

Please contact Indiana Airsoft Collective on FB, and let them know also of what happened. They may also be able to help track this guy down.

Did this guy ever give you a call sign he goes by? The name seems familiar and we may be able to track him down.

I know he works at Edited construction in indianapolis and i have his phone number and his name is brandon harper. Hes a tall guy. About 25-30

Edited by NebAnon
edited personal info

His new profile on FB has been found. He created it in January sometime. So what do you want to do? Are you wanting help in getting an address. Want to contact him through his work? What? Because, there are a ton of people looking for this guy on FB because he scammed them.

I just want to know If I can collect a bounty.

I really just want all of my things back and want to really spread the message to beware of this guy. He took everything i have and i dont want it happening to anyone else. See if we can find a house address. I really appreciate all of the help. The airsoft community does not need people like him. It is a very honest community.

What we do need tho is for you to go and make an introduction post, and tell us about yourself. Also, I sent you pm's. pleas answer them!

I have heard that name before. Can someone send me a link in pm to his facebook? I may have seen him before at my field.

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Its a shame that it happens and its hard to root out all of the bad guys from the sport. That being said, this is a great example as to why the forums here are so important to us and the sport. Its impossible for any group to ever insure that every trade or transaction will result in 100% satisfaction, but from what I have seen, this forum community has done a fantastic job of policing itself and keeping guys like that off of here. 

As for tracking this guy down and what not, lets please not DOX someone via the forum post. His name and area he operates around is probably sufficient to warn others. I'm not taking a stance one way or another on how this gets handled, but please orchestrate it privately. 

That being said, have you considered contacting the police? Make sure you keep records of all of your communications and trade arrangements. Write down dates, times, locations, etc. The more documentation you have, the better. Get your receipts for the products so that you can factually establish the value of goods stolen. 

Once again, sorry to hear this happened. 

• Upvote 2

Alright, soIve tracked down a lot of info on this guy, and, I'm honestly only willing to release certain items. Nprangers you should contact the police. Plain and simple and you better have 100% proof before you do. That being said, lock this thread. This goes not further here.