Kwa Or Classic Army Or Echo1

Dthackattack

Hi everyone I've been looking at the kwa vm4a1 it's new on the website I found it at airsoft gi

And I've been looking at classic army m4 ris ar004m-2-x full metal and the full metal and wood ak74 ca014m-1

The last one is a echo 1 red star akm real wood and metal

I'm not really looking for a blow back gun because of the battery drain. .just looking for a sold aeg any input would be greatly appreciated. .I do love ak's and ar's with the original front sight post not complete flat tops

Echo1 rebrands there guns its a cyma ak and you can get it cheaper not a bad choice kwa isnt bad eother however you could spend a little more and get a krytac as for the new classic armys i cant speak on those

Echo1 has stepped up their game significantly recently when it comes to quality, but it is still entry level for the most part, marketed as more "affordable." As such, the other brands you listed will outclass it, in performance as well as quality.

People here don't have a lot of love for KWA for numerous reasons, some being very legitimate. Understand that KWA's will be reluctant to work with any aftermarket part that is not made by KWA specifically. This is not for all cases, but for a good number of them.

Classic army is a good middle ground. You get nice externals with decent internals, and CA is spec'ed to work with any brand of aftermarket parts, so the sky is the limit. CA's are great base models from which to build just about anything.

As Green Giant mentions though, for just a few extra bucks you could go for a Krytac. People rave about the brand and it is proven performance and reliability right out of the box with no work or upgrades. It is a bit more up front, but the cost savings can be substantial over the life of the gun. They also have a huge selection in their lineup, so you can find whatever style you are looking for.

The question comes to what you want. Do you want straight out of the box good to go? Krytac. Do you want out of the box decent but the capability to internally upgrade and modify to exactly what you want? Classic Army. It is your decision though.

Thank you hanback and green gaint I've really been trying to study up...I'm kinda of leaning CA cqb m4 ris ar010m-x-v2 for a starting point

Edited by Dthackattack

I ordered a classic army m4 cqb ris

Good choice. It comes with a mosfet so you can use 11.1 lipos out of the box. You'll be slinging bb's down range in no time.

• 2 weeks later...

It came with a 7.4 Lipo. .I'll order an 11.1 sometime in the near future it's running around 407 fps with .2s an one was 412 I really need to retest it though and about 368 fps with .25s I order a spring for cqb.

Edited by Dthackattack