Cyma M14 Ebr Vs A&k Sr-25K

Alpha_Cortex

So I am looking at each of these guns. From experience or just general knowledge, does anyone have anything to say about these? They would be used for outdoor field matches. 

Well m14 is v7 vs sr25 is a v2.5 gearbox the m14 is more limited on upgrades sr25 will be easier to upgrade also if you have ever run an m4 it shoulf feel familiar. All all id go sr25 more balanced weight wise and far easier to upgrade

• 2 months later...

After having owned both of them, I would definitely recommend the SR25.  With both guns in the stock configuration, the SR25 seriously outperforms the EBR.  As mentioned before, the SR25 is easier to work on and upgrade as well.  I had my A&K SR25 for a couple of years and left it stock for most of its life and I LOVED that thing.  Even stock, I was outranging most everything on the field except for the bolt guns and P*'s.  They both weigh about the same, but I think the EBR is a little more front heavy, but all in all personally I think the EBR has the cooler look.  The Cyma is built decently, but it is a pain the the ass to change the inner barrel.