Cm16 Srxl -Red

Captain Hook

So I just picked this gun up. Love it. Sounds good, looks good. Major problem though. the clip/lever that is attached to the mag release is sliding around some and allowing the magazine that comes with it to slide out with just a gentle pull. Any advice you guys could give on how to fix this is greatly appreciated.

Just tighten the screw on the mag release button with a tiny torx bit or a flathead if you can find one that fits. Should solve your issue, i have the same rifle, just with an smp in it.

And keep an eye on the mosfet in it, mine shit out and made the gun entirely unusable.

Well. I tried that. It turns out that the actual bar that goes across to connect the ambidextrous release was bent. So I took it apart, and carefully bent it back straight. Works within my expectations now. :) I have an additional follow up question. Will the stock motor and gearbox hold up to an 11.1 LiPo?

I wouldn't worry about the mechanical internals as much as I'd worry about that frying the mosfet. We couldn't get it to reliably cycle on a 7.4v lipo, an 8.4v, or 9.6v nimh.