Man Love Sale Mk9000 Gbbr Mp7 M82 And Mmoooooorrrr

Sky Marshal Harvest

OK FIRST OFF:

I would prefer to meet F2F for all the guns.  If not, user pays EVERY bit of shipping.  I am interested in ONE TRADE:

-an M15A4 w/ RIS and magazines.  I'm looking for fiveish magazines.  I don't want an LVOA crazy thing.  I want an M15A4, with a standard US/Carbine length RIS on it.  It needs to work.  I don't REALLY care what brand, but don't fuck with me, the shit I am posting up is top shelf shit at prices you will find no where else.  I have been BB warrioring since 2005, and I will know if you are trying to be stupid.

FIRST UP:

Socom Gear M82 Barret with ALL work done by Bingo Airsoft.
-I have not fired this weapon since I got it back from the shop, as when it came back I had no remote hose, and no air tanks to test it with, and I never got any of that because real life and BB war stuff didn't present the opportunity to do so.  My interests in BB war have taken me away from using this.  Specifically, I'm doing straight up medic, leadership, and 40 hour stuff now.  This rifle is literally virgin from Bingo Airsoft.
$500.00 firm, or ridiculous trade as mentioned above.  I can't go any lower than that, and I need it out of my apartment.  I really don't want to let it go for that, because I probably have 2000.00 in the fucking thing between shipping it to Bingo, work Bingo did, and the rifle.  But please, help me help you.
SALE1_zpszmouw6z6.jpg

SALE5_zpsz75ei0cl.jpg

SALE2_zpssku1cjby.jpg

IMG_2763_zps52ezbg7x.jpg

SALE6_zpsz40k8qzi.jpg

IMG_2764_zpsiw6eukju.jpg

GHK AKMS GBBR wire folder with four green gas mags.
-Third Owner
-One mag is missing its baseplate.

-Works great.  Every mag fires every BB.
-$300.00 Firm

SALE7_zps5e4n5llf.jpg

Thunder B Package.  Three cores, one shell.  Tested once, never used.
-$50.00 firm.
SALE3_zps1gwazg20.jpg

Tokyo Mauri MP7 w/ two high caps and one standard, sling, and extra GB.

SALE8_zps2fp7tnug.jpg
-The gear box is all crazy nine ball upgraded, and no shit gets out 150 with no struggle.  It's super quiet and dead tacs with .2s.
-The gear box I was told has a VERY small crack in the head of the box, but I have seen no performance issues.
-It's wired to deans, and externally set up for a battery box or sling.
-The high caps are finicky and I havent messed with them much, but the standard feeds every BB.
-$200.00 firm.

Edited by Sky Marshal Harvest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP FOR ALL THE ASSLESS CHAP WEARING HOMOS

Damnit harvest...    stop making me want you M82....   you know your killing me.  May have to sell something to justify buying it.  

This is a bump to remind people I am interested in a plain Jane M4 in trade of certain t h i n g s.

• 2 weeks later...

PLZ buy these are ridiculous prices for unobtanium.

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP. 

GHK Price drop to 300.

If I hear anymore WHATS BEST GBBR or I CANT FIND A GOOD GUN crap, I will personally take a steaming dookie on your door step and blame Obama.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK FIRST OFF:

I would prefer to meet F2F for all the guns.  If not, user pays EVERY bit of shipping.  I am interested in ONE TRADE:

-an M15A4 w/ RIS and magazines.  I'm looking for fiveish magazines.  I don't want an LVOA crazy thing.  I want an M15A4, with a standard US/Carbine length RIS on it.  It needs to work.  I don't REALLY care what brand, but don't fuck with me, the shit I am posting up is top shelf shit at prices you will find no where else.  I have been BB warrioring since 2005, and I will know if you are trying to be stupid.

FIRST UP:

Socom Gear M82 Barret with ALL work done by Bingo Airsoft.

-I have not fired this weapon since I got it back from the shop, as when it came back I had no remote hose, and no air tanks to test it with, and I never got any of that because real life and BB war stuff didn't present the opportunity to do so.  My interests in BB war have taken me away from using this.  Specifically, I'm doing straight up medic, leadership, and 40 hour stuff now.  This rifle is literally virgin from Bingo Airsoft.

$500.00 firm, or ridiculous trade as mentioned above.  I can't go any lower than that, and I need it out of my apartment.  I really don't want to let it go for that, because I probably have 2000.00 in the fucking thing between shipping it to Bingo, work Bingo did, and the rifle.  But please, help me help you.

SALE1_zpszmouw6z6.jpg

SALE5_zpsz75ei0cl.jpg

SALE2_zpssku1cjby.jpg

IMG_2763_zps52ezbg7x.jpg

SALE6_zpsz40k8qzi.jpg

IMG_2764_zpsiw6eukju.jpg

GHK AKMS GBBR wire folder with four green gas mags.

-Third Owner

-One mag is missing its baseplate.

-Works great.  Every mag fires every BB.

-$300.00 Firm

SALE7_zps5e4n5llf.jpg

Thunder B Package.  Three cores, one shell.  Tested once, never used.

-$50.00 firm.

SALE3_zps1gwazg20.jpg

Tokyo Mauri MP7 w/ two high caps and one standard, sling, and extra GB.

SALE8_zps2fp7tnug.jpg

-The gear box is all crazy nine ball upgraded, and no shit gets out 150 with no struggle.  It's super quiet and dead tacs with .2s.

-The gear box I was told has a VERY small crack in the head of the box, but I have seen no performance issues.

-It's wired to deans, and externally set up for a battery box or sling.

-The high caps are finicky and I havent messed with them much, but the standard feeds every BB.

-$200.00 firm.

VERY VERY interested in those Thunder B cores! Are they still available?