8. Xomar
9. cardkid2331
10. Joker
11. Echo
12. Ace +3
13. Broken
14. Stamos +1
Undecided:
1. TurdBird (I've got multicam so I'll fill in any role needed assuming i can make it possible +1)
2. MattCFII (What's the official ruling on desert fleck these days, ok for tan or not?)
3. Raaen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tomahawk

• Echo

• Nox

• Rex

Who did this? Where did it come from? Ignore the channel name, and bask in the shitreel

[media=640,360]

[/media] Edited by Tomahawk

Other than my bleeding eyes I really enjoyed this video. Also, now I get to see what videos Nox likes haha.

Other than my bleeding eyes I really enjoyed this video.

This is quite possibly my greatest work in the multimedia field. You're welcome.

Well gents, afraid i have to bail long with two of my +3. Car repairs turned into a $400 bill that was not anticipated on top of the struts.

Other than my bleeding eyes I really enjoyed this video. Also, now I get to see what videos Nox likes haha.

Agreed, it starts off a little silly but the way it builds up results in some very tense moments, well done.

But seriously, that post I had about magazines. I'm going to need them. I'm offering to trade my M&P 9c with 2 mags and a drop leg. If you need pictures look at the picture of your glorious CO.

It's been a while since I last played. I'm in +1 for green.

Green:
1. Archfiend
2. Sandman_227
3. CptxCurbStomp
4. Rex
5. Snuffles +1-3
6. Basic
7. Papabees +2
8. Holland
9. Bix
10. Penguin
11 .ghostface+2
12. EddieSpagg +1
13. Rhino
14. Spennie777 +1
Tan:
1. Spectra
2. Red2 +3
3. CarniVORE
4. Blackout
5. FoxFire
6. McFarland
7. Fen
8. Xomar
9. cardkid2331
10. Joker
11. Echo
12. Broken
13. Stamos +1
Undecided:
1. TurdBird (I've got multicam so I'll fill in any role needed assuming i can make it possible +1)
2. MattCFII (What's the official ruling on desert fleck these days, ok for tan or not?)
3. Raaen
Edited by Spennie777

Well unfortunately I'm going to be needed at my daughter's birthday party so I'm out for this one, hope to make it back out finally this spring.

Green:

1. Archfiend

2. Sandman_227

3. CptxCurbStomp

4. Rex

5. Snuffles +1-3

6. Basic

7. Papabees +2

8. Holland

9. Bix

10. Penguin

11 .ghostface+2

12. EddieSpagg +1

13. Rhino

14. Spennie777 +1

Tan:

1. Spectra

2. Red2 +3

3. CarniVORE

4. Blackout

5. FoxFire

6. McFarland

7. Fen

8. Xomar

9. cardkid2331

10. Joker

11. Echo

12. Broken

13. Stamos +1

Undecided:

3. Raaen

It's been a while since I last played. I'm in +1 for green.

It has been a while, Hope to see you down there!

Edited by Tomahawk

I'll be there, I forgot all about this.

I'm going to bring Partizan camo and Desert DPM, no idea where I'll fall yet.

WAIVER! Copy and paste into word and fill her out, we will also have waivers on site but would prefer you have th ready when you show up.

Participant’s Name___________________________ Date of Birth (m/d/year)_________

​Address: __________________________________________________________

​​City: __________________________ Postal Code: __________________

Phone #: _________________________ Email: _________________________________

Liability Waiver, Release Of Liability, Waive Of Claims,

Assumption Of Risk And Indemnity Agreement.

By Signing This Document You Will Waive Legal Rights Including The Right To Sue: Randy Fox

Assumption of Risk:

1.) I, the undersigned, wish to play Airsoft. I recognize and understand that playing airsoft involves certain risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment used in the game and injuries from tripping or falling over obstacles while on the premises. In addition, I recognize that the exertion of playing airsoft could result in injury or death.

2.) Despite these and others risks, and fully understanding such risks, I with to play airsoft at 3560 Pheasant Lane Spencer Indiana 47460 and hereby assume all of the risks of playing airsoft at this field.

Release Of Liability, Waiver Of Claims And Indemnity Agreement

In consideration of participating in airsoft, I hereby agree as follows:

1. To waive any and all claims that I have or may in the future have against Randy Fox, his directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Releasees”;

2. To release the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer as a result of my participation in airsoft due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence of the part of the Releasees;

3. I further declare that this document has been drawn up in the English language at my request.

I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.

Signed this ________ day of __________________20___.

Signature of Adult Participant 18 years or older

Witness Signature of Parent if Participant is less than 18 years old (Please print name)

Signature of Participant if Participant is less than 18 years old________________

I've decided to totally ignore my chain of command before the game starts, and form my own super team that does whatever the "F" it wants to do. Team pregnant terydactyl in effect.

Not really.....but it could always happen.