Pandoras Box Vii June 10Th

TK-04 OLLIE

• 2 weeks later...

teutonic knights will attend on russian side.

3 registered so far.

myself hoot and doc mcstuffins.

suns out, saws out

:ph34r:  :machinegun:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics:  :frantics: 

• Upvote 1

teutonic knights will attend on russian side.

3 registered so far.

myself hoot and doc mcstuffins.

suns out, saws out

:ph34r: :machinegun: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

Holy moly! Have we ever actually met??

Do many of you guys plan on camping there? I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a tent or just crash at my parent's house in Valpo and drive up to LaPorte in the morning.

Do many of you guys plan on camping there? I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a tent or just crash at my parent's house in Valpo and drive up to LaPorte in the morning.

Most people camp. That is the best part of the event.

I personally will have a room. I like to wash my sweaty balls after a long day. Lol.

A good number of us camp every year. Best part of the game is Friday/Saturday night when we drink, grill some food, and shoot the shit.

[black Watch] will be there with a full on platoon. Those that need a place look for us Friday, never good to be by yourself. We will also be running Russians for this event. Look forward to seeing some new faces and connecting with some of you "older" players. It will be nice to run with some our brothers and sisters from from across the state. 

We will be camping as well, one of the best things about a 2 day Op. 

Edited by RabidGerbil

Holy moly! Have we ever actually met??

not sure bub lol

def camp man its more fun that way

I'm officially paid up for Russian, time off has been approved. Now to get my new body armor finished.

BTW Darth, there are showers on site.

Edited by Bear

Yeah, if some jackass doesn't get our showers privelages revoked. Never fails, ever year at some point someone does something to make them shut down the showers. Bring baby wipes so you can do a hobo shower in case this happens.

Sorry for the double post, couldn't edit my previous one. MIR set up a planning page for the Russian side. Someone had previously set up one for the US side.

Russian Side

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1859127287685183/

US side

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1868514013437035/

Official US side

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140128206523660/

Edited by Bear

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you running Russian, which I think is most of us, what platoon are you guys in? I'm in Bravo.

I'm tango Platoon leader. Find me Friday night. I will be the guy with the beer.

Cool, I'll bring some too. I'll try to set up camp around all of you guys.

Cool, I'll bring some too. I'll try to set up camp around all of you guys.

Forgive me, but have we met? Trying to put faces and names together?

Forgive me, but have we met? Trying to put faces and names together?

I was at the community meeting. If you were there we did. Haven't been able to make any events due to odd scheduling.