Jg Bar 10 Issue

Jackal

I have a Jg Bar 10. It has a upgraded spring, sear kit, piston, spring guide and barrel. I know that with the upgraded spring the bolt would be tougher to pull, but I have noticed that I have to pull hard to get it to catch. Why is this and is there a way to fix it?

How many shots have you fired out of it? Is it 45 degree or 90 degree? I wasn't going to post because generally you don't have to replace upgraded sears that often. (Novritsch has only swapped his once IIRC)

Do check the piston sears for wear though. Sometimes if the piston doesn't line up just right, you could have issues with that too.

Screws too tight, too loose, issues.

Is it a zero trigger? Some models are prone to small springs breaking inside.

This is coming from somebody who *owns* a sniper and can thoroughly disassemble it in minutes, but I don't have that much experience with upgraded parts. For all I know it might be loose tolerances causing something to flex more than it should.

Edited by Sturm

I have maybe fired 200 bb's through it. I took it apart the other day to find the upgraded steel spring guide to be unscrewed from the base. I put it back together and tightened it up. Now she works perfectly.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...