Tm Psg-1

Hot Lips Hoolehan

So recently acquired a Tm psg-1 and it's shooting very consistently 294/5. I'll be dropping a jack into it eventually buy untill then I'd like to up the fps to around 400. Anyone have experience with a psg-1 and the stock motor? Is it capable of pulling say a m120 without strain?

I was attempting not to at all, just worried about its already lowered fps, 310 stock and put a tbb in already to raise it from sprig wear and got it back up to 294/5 with a .2, so using .28/.30 will definitely get me closer to 240-250 and at that point I have worries about penetration as our field is pretty Thick woods

Its a tm dont touch the gearbox you will lose the magic fairy dust lol

:D This is so true.....

TM's typically have a lower FPS but FPS isn't everything. The heavier bb weight will get you through brush with no problems. All higher FPS tends to do is prematurely wear out the GB.

• 1 month later...

My DMR running st 450 struggles quite a bit punching through your woods. However, that said there's no where there where I even get close to maxing the range on it. You'll prob be fine there for awhile.