Goggles That Can Be Used With Glasses?

shawnr1

ESS makes a prescription insert for their Profile goggles. This system is issued to some units in the military, and I found mine to be effective.

Do a google search for "ESS Profile goggles Rx insert kit" and that will yield the results you seek. It might ne a process to get your prescription in there, but it will be worth it.

ESS also sells a reinforcement kit specifically made for airsoft use, which might be something to look at as well. Covers the nose and certain gaps.

Revision Desert locust inserts will run you about $100 IIRC.

So, would I need to get separate lenses, or would I be able to just pop out my current ones and insert them into the protective ones?

No, it would be an insert that sits on the bridge of your nose in the goggles.  There's a notch in the goggles that accommodates for them.

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same predicament. I received my goggles yesterday, they are the Lancer Tactical Frameless goggles, which I purchased based on reviews that said they don't fog and are wide enough to accommodate prescription glasses. My prescription sunglasses fit just fine because of the wrap on them. My regular glasses are just too uncomfortable to wear. 

I started looking online and found this: http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/p-29279-rockgardn-universal-rx-goggle-insert.aspx?variantID=95568&gclid=CjwKEAjwtNbABRCsqO7J0_uJxWYSJAAiVo5LlA6bvTyc3NEGUF8C874hJOcxwjVKjF6Ir-vmvLNUkhoCcPDw_wcB

Has anyone tried this yet? If not then I will be the guinea pig. The other option I'm considering is to get another set of frames made for sunglasses and have regular prescription lenses put in them.

Edited by Junker

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same predicament. I received my goggles yesterday, they are the Lancer Tactical Frameless goggles, which I purchased based on reviews that said they don't fog and are wide enough to accommodate prescription glasses. My prescription sunglasses fit just fine because of the wrap on them. My regular glasses are just too uncomfortable to wear. 

I started looking online and found this: http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/p-29279-rockgardn-universal-rx-goggle-insert.aspx?variantID=95568&gclid=CjwKEAjwtNbABRCsqO7J0_uJxWYSJAAiVo5LlA6bvTyc3NEGUF8C874hJOcxwjVKjF6Ir-vmvLNUkhoCcPDw_wcB

Has anyone tried this yet? If not then I will be the guinea pig. The other option I'm considering is to get another set of frames made for sunglasses and have regular prescription lenses put in them.

Woah! I wonder how stable they are? I guess it would depend on the glasses.