We Gbb Inner Barrel Upgrade

Rosemont

Little different than the topic Pro Pain posted...

Just in general I'm looking for brands of good quality GBB inner barrels. I checked out the Angel custom ones, and they seem to have slightly different engraved grooves for the hop chamber than the stock M16 barrel. Lonex seems to be a match, but I wasn't sure about the quality of that brand....

If you can find them, I have had excellent results with Angry Gun inner barrels.  If your budget allows, the Orga Magnus is also a great barrel.  I am not overly impressed with the Angel Customs barrels, they are ok with a good bucking, but I have had much better results with the Orga and Angry Gun barrels

I'm not very gas gun savvy, but i have heard Acereaper mention his disdain for Angel Custom multiple times so i'm gonna assume that their barrels aren't the greatest.

*hisses disdainfully at the mention of angel custom*

Seriously. Their parts are not that great.

Lonex is a pretty solid brand, but I don't recall them making gbb barrels, only aeg barrels.

*hisses disdainfully at the mention of angel custom*

Seriously. Their parts are not that great.

Lonex is a pretty solid brand, but I don't recall them making gbb barrels, only aeg barrels.

http://www.evike.com/products/46368/

The grooves for the hopup chamber look identical to what I have. Pretty solid price, especially if you say they're good quality