08/06/16- Impact Op: Dark Night 4

Joker

OP: Dark Night 4 hosted by IMPACT

Date: Saturday August 6th 2016

Time: Gates open at ~5:00PM Games start at 7:00PM and runs to Midnight or later (no breaks)

Location: Joker’s Circus Bloomington IN (Check the Member Map for location)

Cost: $5 per person to be paid on game day

Game Type: This game will be of easy and moderate level that all airsoft players will be able to handle. There will be small elements of MilSim thrown in to keep things challenging for the “veteran” players. Being a night game it will have its own challenges and dangers.

Purpose: First and foremost we want you to have fun! Consider this a Noob Day for night events. This is your chance to practice your night fighting skills and use the night time kit you have laying around. Things like stealth, movement, communications, night psychological warfare, use of night time weapon accessories (weapon light discipline), and night tactics will be the focus.

Story/ Intel:

A Special Ops team is being assembled to eliminate and contain a potential radioactive threat. UAVs have shown that a terrorist cell operating in [insert country name here] are gathering and testing radioactive and nuclear weapons. The Special Ops team does not have permission to cross any borders and the media claims that there are no terrorist cells operating in the country. So this mission will be off record and any incidents that may occur will be buried.

Rules: ALL IMPACT Skirmish Rules will apply.

Full Seal ANSI rated goggles are required for this event. (No shooting glasses)

400FPS MAX on ALL weapons. Measured with a .20g bb.

YOU MUST HAVE A RED GLOW STICK! This replaces your red death rag.

Any lights, lasers, and night vision are allowed.

Radios and tracer units are highly encouraged.

No ammo or mag restrictions.

No medics or bleed outs, once you are killed you return to your teams respawn point, wait 5 minutes then return to the game.

Teams: Green vs. Tan & Black (gear color does not matter)

Special Ops (Green)

Terrorists (Tan and Black)

*July/August is a very hot month which is why this is a night game. But it will still be hot/humid out before the sun goes down later that evening so be prepared. And for those that remember previous years events that I have hosted it may or may not storm so also be prepared for that because I won't cancel unless its VERY bad out, the way I see it lightning is just a cool effect for the event. If any of you wish to camp out so you don't have to drive home in the middle of the night let me know in advance.

Roster Total: 7

Green: 5

Godofwarmike1

Infamous +1

Foxfire +4

Thumperkiller

Spectra

Tan/Black: 2

Fen +1

Ronin

~Joker

Edited by Joker

Definitely will try and make this. I want special opps please. And sorry about the last game. Couldn't make it because of family issues. But I will try and make this one. But one question. Where is the member map located at? ~Aries

The member map button is located toward the top right of the page.

~Joker

Any lasers, any class? Green? Most Chinese lasers are well above class 2 and can be pretty scary if your blink reflex fails.

Edited by ProPainTank

Any lasers, any class? Green? Most Chinese lasers are well above class 2 and can be pretty scary if your blink reflex fails.

The likelihood of managing to point a laser directly at someone's eye while playing Airsoft in the dark is very small. But in the off chance it happens id bet most Airsoft eye protection will slightly fragment the beam up enough that it won't be an issue with short exposure. Now why you would have a powerful laser on your Airsoft gun in the first place is another topic all together.

~Joker

• 2 weeks later...

If you are planning on attending and I don't have you on the roster yet, post and let me know which team you want to play on. I'm buying some supplies for this event soon and I need a better idea of the events attendance.

~Joker

Roster updated. Keep them coming. According to FB we have a few more who plan to show up. But it still looks like green will outnumber tan.

~Joker

I'll be there for sure, but I'm not sure if I'll be running green or tan/black.

I'll be there. I have some tan pants so I'll wear that but most of my other stuff is green. I'll be tan/black team try and even the field.

Joker, just for roster purposes, put me on the Tan/Black team. 

If the teams are extremely unbalanced, what will happen then?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I think multicam will be considered tan for this one.

What will happen if teams are unbalanced? Chaos. Naw once darkness falls it really won't matter much.

If you need to add or remove yourself from the roster copy and past it and do so.

~Joker

Green: 5

Godofwarmike1

Infamous +1

Foxfire +4

Thumperkiller

Spectra

Tan/Black: 4

Fen +1

Ronin

Infidel0311 +1 Definite

Green: 4

Godofwarmike1

Infamous +1

Foxfire +4

Thumperkiller

Tan/Black: 4

Fen +1

Ronin

Infidel0311 +1 Definite

Sorry Joker / all - I was really looking forward to this but had a family issue come up last minute so I'm going to have to back out.  Be safe out there and have fun pewpewing in the dark

Edited by Spectra