Lipo Battery And Chargers

Papabees

A little help? Will this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FGWY54/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3IAN4VN1Q26HU

Charge this:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17285__Turnigy_nano_tech_2000mah_2S_15_25C_Lipo_AIRSOFT_Pack.html

Also is 7.4 volt LIpo typically equal to 9.6 volt NiMH. That is usually the recommendation I see.

Thanks.

Edited by Papabees

I couldn't tell you for sure on that charger, but I know a charger that will work.

Go back to Hobbyking and look for the Turnigy Accucel 6 charger. I know that will work and it should only be about 5 bucks higher than the one on Amazon.

+1 for the Turnigy Accucel. Its a high quality charger that is easy to use and has awesome features like playing an obnoxious beeping noise if you input battery info that doesnt match what is plugged in (preventing you from damaging your batteries).

If you buy the Accucel, you will need to buy a power source for it as it doesnt ship with one. Just pop over to ebay and pick up a 14, 15, or 16v power supply, i think i got mine for like $10

I will 3rd.  the Accucel charger great one for the money and will charge just about anything.. also works off of 12v so you can charge off your car battery at the field.  

tenergy not turnigy is a great American owned company but that model is crap for 24.99 you can get next model and it is simple and nice.  turnigy has great hardware they copy tenergy products there hacked software not so much.  

tenergy not turnigy is a great American owned company but that model is crap for 24.99 you can get next model and it is simple and nice.  turnigy has great hardware they copy tenergy products there hacked software not so much.  

Can you explain which model is crap so we can have a better understanding?

Lol.. Im with endgame..   Would love to hear this one.. I have batterys that cost more then most people P* setups here.  

Yes that will work. However, I'd recommend the Accucel 6. It does much more, you just have to buy a wall adapter seperately. The Accucel balances plus does more refined tasks such as "drip" charging, higher speeds, customized amperage and voltages, cutoff safety limits, etc. Buy it once and it's the last Lipo charger you'll need for airsoft, RC cars, trucks, boats, drones, etc etc