Sign in to follow this  
Sky Marshal Harvest

Assault On Volgograd Media

7 magazines fired into that missing slat in the wall behind you. I dunno how many I killed but I ran dry, re-loaded a few mags, went dry again, then pulled people to my position and they went dry too.... haha I thought there were more of you in there. Makes sense now with all of that ammo and water bottles!!!

So many water bottles...

How many magazines got lost that day?

7 magazines fired into that missing slat in the wall behind you. I dunno how many I killed but I ran dry, re-loaded a few mags, went dry again, then pulled people to my position and they went dry too.... haha I thought there were more of you in there. Makes sense now with all of that ammo and water bottles!!!

I was working double overtime loading and healing.  I was 'mission critical' and told to not get killed, so I had set up a rucksack fort around me.  Indirect fire both times killed me, once was a TAG shell I'm pretty sure, the second time was a frag under my head.  I think that was last time I got killed.  That frag shot was a million dollar throw, too.

I gave my AK-74 to our 1SG who is Marine, but I can't remember his name.  He had his shit together and was good at killing people, so I was like, if it comes to defending myself, it's too late anyways.

Also, I don't know if anyone told NATO or not, but the end count was something to the tune of 120 something NATO against 70ish RUSFOR.  We had... two cadre, too, I think.  I think NATO had like six.

We also had a shitload of fire positions dug around the barn, but when the human tidal wave came over Cellphone Ridge, it was done.  

I did, however, have in my pocket a dildo I found on the ground someone had launched into the barn.  I figured if I was the last man left, I'd play dead till one of your cadre came in and shove a rubber cock in their ass.  That didn't happen.

• Upvote 1