Mccordsville 5-22-16 Aar

Sturm

Oh my god... I actually made a Mccordsville game for once.

Pros:

• Met a couple of people in person, hopefully I can remember for next time.
  • Borderline Awesome weather
  • Woo! 320!
  • Got an idea of what needs fixing.
  • People had a few moments for my Lord and savior, CO2.
  • Gat kills

Cons:

• I wasn't a fan of how the later games played out, it seemed like everyone simply got tired and dug in. It felt like a game of hide and pew.
  • Spawn camping... - After standing around at green spawn, talking with a teammate; a player from tan team explained that apparently you can change spawns in this situation... Silly me.

Side Notes:

• In order to properly join in the glorious games of hide and pew, I'll need to fix a few things: - My rifle needs a new barrel, the bucking needs installed, hopup chamber needs replaced, nozzle needs replaced, Npas needs upgraded with flute valve, and rifle needs retuned for DMR velocities. (Shot 370fps today, consistency was all over the place because of half broken nozzle)
  • Pushed through minor sleep deprivation to attend - Yes, I did indeed try to pour silicone oil directly into one of my magazines.

• Instant coffee in a water bottle is a unique flavor

• Civey is awesome, thanks for letting me mess around with the shell. If I end up using it before we meet again, I'll make sure to avoid using CO2.

• Partial traded for plate carrier - Let me know if the helmet works out!

• Two items found: Fingerless armored gloves, plastic M4 Stanag with ghetto magpuls, looking for owner(s)

• One item lost: Thunder Blank, faded orange markings, lost in staging area near nets while goofing around.

• Note to self: Go prone - Invisible at Mccordsville field.

• Pretty sure I detached one of the plywood walls by accident - Weak screw?

• Got sniperkilled a couple of times, Surprised by the accuracy and balanced velocity; letting me that know I've been hit, yet not leaving a welt.

Edited by ProPainTank

Well, this was officially my first game of the year.  I'm glad I got out and shook the rust and cobwebs off.  Felt good to get out and wreak havoc on teh non-believers...eh..ahem...the tan team...  :P

Pros:

Good weather.

No fogging in my goggles (always a plus)

Meeting new faces, remembering old ones.

My K/D ratio was in the plus that game (hooah!)

No hit calling issues from what I had seen.

Cons:

The wind...couldn't be helped though.

Some of the game rules weren't explained, or were explained when the people had already deployed.

That was about it from me.  I'm sure there was more, but I'll leave it at that.  Still a good time.

There was a pretty good turnout at McCordsville. I'm glad I could make it!

Pros:

-Great weather

-Saw some new faces (and some old ones)

-Teams were balanced most of the day

-No hit calling issues

-AK is back up and running (thanks WilliamC)

Cons:

-Some people left a little early

-Wind

Other than that, it was a great game and I'm glad that I was able to attend. See everyone next time!

• Two items found: Fingerless armored gloves, plastic M4 Stanag with ghetto magpuls, looking for owner(s)

When you say ghetto magpuls, are you referring to duct or electrical tape and paracord? If so, I believe that is one of Lumpless' mags

When you say ghetto magpuls, are you referring to duct or electrical tape and paracord? If so, I believe that is one of Lumpless' mags

Yes, Red tape to be exact.

Overall it was a great day. No hit calling issues. Nothing to complain about.

Pros.

Great people (some new, some old).

Nice weather.

Got a couple kills with my L96.

Cons.

Combination of wind and black BB's only had a few kills with L96.

Really think that was it.