New Here And To Airsoft

Josephd428

Hello everyone

My name is Joe, I'm 28, I live in Terre haute,IN.

Now that's out of the way, I've never been to any events but I have played around with friends here in town for a number of years. Sadly most don't anymore but that's life,and the reason I'm here. I've played little games like 4v4 and done good, but I've always wandered how it would be with more people!

I only have a cheap m4a2 style single shot rifle I bought from walmart. But other than the internet I don't know of a place here to get good guns and gear. I'm reluctant to buy anything online because I'm not sure what I'm buying, as I said I'm a noob.

If anyone lives nearby or just wants a casual game message me. I'm looking to make friends and get more involved in airsoft!

Welcome to the forums. You may have to travel to find games. Search function is your friend, if you can't find the info you are looking for post a question in the appropriate thread.

One of our members, 50 Inch Neck, live in Terre Haute.  He's good people and I think he's working on a field to play on out that way, IIRC.

Civey is right, you'll have to travel a bit most of the time to find a play to throw down.  There's a team in Western Indiana called CY6.  Look them up and see where they play.  I'm sure they find a few places to run out that way if you want to stay local a little.

Welcome to the madhouse.. I live near Coverdale myself we host games in Bloomington from time to time with team Impact. Gun wise just starting out echo 1 is a good brand. My g36 was my first aeg. Still going strong 8 years later.

You might also head down to Spencer next Saturday for the tech get together. You would have lots of peeps to meet and could feel a lot of guns for purchase up close.

Great advise Papa. Don't buy until you talk to some folks and try out some guns. Needless to say, based on your current gear you're in for some real fun. Most of us don't mind at all if you want to ask questions or check out our gear.

Don't know how far you are from Parker City, but there's a game Sunday that's smaller and a good opportunity to meet some good guys.

Well thanks for the info guys I do appreciate it! I won't be able to travel far or much in the near future but, I do know of a few places like along the river to play so if anyone would like to play/camp/fish hmu. I love everything outdoors! I was thinking of making a post saying all this but I'm not sure we're or if this is even a good idea? Lol

I was thinking of making a post saying all this but I'm not sure we're or if this is even a good idea? Lol

That's what the Introductions section is for.  Just as long as you don't tell us your life story from birth to the last dump you took, you should be good to go.

I'm retired from airsoft... Field Is only open to my private team.  Sorry for inconvenience