Current List Of Guns For Sale

PELI

OK I'm thinning the heard

INOK Kybar pass  Ics gearbox PDI outer barrel real Bulgarian flash hider  sold

9pzKgY3.jpg

G&G F2000 stock gun  adjustable FPS from 350 ish to 450 ish sold  comes with high cap mag and suppressor.

0mIdybA.jpg

ICS AK74 90$

huSqWdy.jpg

INOK AK74 TM GB and internals the front is a CYMA full metal the TM front will also come with it with the Inok wood grip 250$
Moq6L9A.jpg

JG M4 plastic  body was a rental gun still shoots great comes with a highcap mag  sold

sZpvHb1.jpg

cyma AK74 plastic body TM spec nice shooting gun sold

8vzzXb7.jpg

G&G combat machine polymer body was EBB but has been removed comes with another outer barrel that makes it a normal M4 carbine JBU suppressor sold

t2UMt4E.jpg

ACM 8mm gas tri shot I converted real Mossburg rails and pump and rear stock to fit the gun and work 200$

s9Aj7sR.jpg

I got a few more guns I will be listing later

Edited by PELI

I may be interested in the G&G. Forgive me as I'm newer, EBB? Not familiar? Does it have all stock internals?

I may be interested in the G&G. Forgive me as I'm newer, EBB? Not familiar? Does it have all stock internals?

Electric Blow Back

• 2 weeks later...

Peli. I cannot make it tomorrow but if you still have the G&G M4 with the suppressor after the swap meet let me know and maybe I can work out a time to get down to you. 

Peli. I cannot make it tomorrow but if you still have the G&G M4 with the suppressor after the swap meet let me know and maybe I can work out a time to get down to you. 

sure thing

Could I get more info on the ICS Ak74?  Would it make a good starter gun?

Thanks!

~masked_dwarf

older ICS  its got some after market parts in it don't ask me what as I got it used    it had or has a BB feeding issue  it has been sitting for a year or 2 and I have no desire to mess with it. I kind of remember replacing the tappet but it might need a ICS air nozzle will also come with a second brand new lower receiver. ICS has proprietary parts when it comes to tappets air nozzles and hop ups not sure about the gearbox shell.

no pics right now but I will bring to the swap meet

full metal Dboys ak47 under folder 80$

CA G36 with a ton of stuff 90$

CA full metal M4 carbine externals  complete except for gear box body pins and stuff to mount gearbox includes hop up and inner barrel 60$

I will also have a tote of random stuff  like light mounts pouches and other random surplus type items

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bump everything's still up for sale

disclaimer if you want something  don't last minute me on a time to meet. I can meet most weekends  in bloomington before 11am

I'm not driving anywhere until I have confirmation the day before that we are meeting I usually have plans and if I'm meeting up to sell you a gun it means I'm taking time away from my usual weekend plans.

as for trades real steel only

will trade for non reloaded new in the box name brand brass ammo in .45 acp .223/5.56 , 9mm and 7.62x39 the 7.62x39 can be steel case prefer FMJ none of the zinc washed cases.

real steel

looking for S&W M&P 9 either compact or full size

ak pistol yugo m85 np no dracos

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Peli do you still have the G&G with the suppressor and are you going to be at the game in Spencer on March 4th?

yes I have it wasn't planning on going

Might be interested in the ICS AK74 for $90. Would like to know more on the feeding issue if possible.

older ICS  its got some after market parts in it don't ask me what as I got it used    it had or has a BB feeding issue  it has been sitting for a year or 2 and I have no desire to mess with it. I kind of remember replacing the tappet but it might need a ICS air nozzle will also come with a second brand new lower receiver. ICS has proprietary parts when it comes to tappets air nozzles and hop ups, not sure about the gearbox shell.

• 3 months later...

bumpski

i'll take

60$ for the G&G m4

50$ for the cyma ak
200$ each for the inokatsu's

80$ for the ISC ak

180$ for the gas trishot shot gun
also have a Dboys full metal under folder ak 85$

I also have 2 Classic army full metal bodys one with a carbine length front and one with a 10inch  60$ ea if there's anyone that likes building guns I have enough stuff to build 2 or3 M4 and 2 MP5s with lots of extras I could make a very large parts lot including a few ver2 gearboxes and internals https://postimg.org/image/7hrcivgtt/

I can also now meet most weekdays in bloomington

I'm soon going to put lots of this stuff up on ebay

Edited by PELI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...