Kwa Gen 1 G36C With M4 Mag Conversion And 6.01 Barrel + Stuff

Rabbitdave

Since it has been several  years since I last played....I have all of my airsoft stuff to sell. I will post up stuff as I dig them out. Please Txt or call me at 3176274954. All of the stuff is located in 46077 - Zionsville. Willing to drive 10 miles for a FTF or ship at your expense. Paypal is welcome. Willing to do a package deal at $400 for everything. I'm sure they would come out with a great start in playing airsoft.  Those old timers that know my, I'm an honest person and willing to make you a good deal. 

1 - KWA Gen 1  G36c with M4 Mag conversion and 6.01 barrel. - This shot consistent 425fps +/- 3fps with .2g  bb's  making this a very accurate and fun gun to shoot. I'm sure it needs a new nub and spring which is easy to do. All metal construction and just a great gun to shoot. - $175 obo

Misc Batteries as I dig them up.  $10

Misc Mags Mid and Hi Cap - $5. 

6mm .28g BB's - This was from a rice bag that I have split up into 1 lb bags. Also have  few bio bb in bags. $7/bag.  Again...just starting to collect everything. Need to count how many I have.

1 deluxe battery charger - Charges all types of batteries. Paid $125 selling for $50. 

Tan vest with mag pouches.  $15

Tan vest with mag pouches and dump pouch. $20

Green camo vest with mag pouches $15

Then I may have a KWA M4 painted in Tan that needs a new spring and nub. $100. All metal construction. 

Edited by Rabbitdave

• 2 weeks later...

If you are willing to give a quick tutorial to a newb about the nub and spring I may be interested in taking a look. I live in Indy so not too far away.

Are these items still available? If so I have a genuine interest... Can you verify any of the battery types, and whether the M4 is functional at present? Thanks

Man this sucks. For whatever reason, I can't edit the post. So I will post up some photos shortly as soon as my internet is working. Until then PM me any questions

Please keep personal phone numbers off the public pages and keep them to PM.

-E

Edited by Endgame

I'd be interested in any m4 mags, really in need of a 9.6v in small butterfly, but batteries in general, maybe the charger, and I don't think I'm alone in this, but possibly the kwa m4...if you don't post anything before, I'll text tmw, kinda late now...

Here is an update list.  I have photos I can send you.  

Triton EQ charger - $50

KWA G36C M4 magwell and Madbull 6.03mm barrel - $150 

KWA M4 in Tan with battery bag and 1 hi-cap and 1 mid-cap mag- $100

Long  grenade launcher tan or black - $25 each

Gas grenade shell - $10

9.6v 3600 - Large NiMH battery -$10

9.6v 1800 - Butterfly NiMH battery - $10 each have 2. 

7.2v 1100 - NiMH battery - $5

7.2v 3000 - NiMH battery $10

9.6v 1100 - NiMH battery $5

ESS Goggle with Dark and Clear lens - $10

ESS Google with fan - $25

Batteries and launchers are sold pending funds. There is a lot of interest in the M4 and ESS Goggles so those may be sold soon too. Thanks for all of your interest in these items. 

I'm sorry I think you don't realize I'm the same guy you are texting.... I'm Chad. Sorry for any confusion??

I'm sorry I think you don't realize I'm the same guy you are texting.... I'm Chad. Sorry for any confusion??

Note- moderators I apologize, I thought those last two were pm's..... (Shrugs and smiles while turning red.).. I'm new?? Sorry.