Hello form Ronin

Ronin

Hello, my name is Ronin. I currently reside in Lebanon, IN. I have been inactive for quite some time, but I am finally procuring the resources to get back in the game. I may even have a functioning gun soon. I currently have a CTW M4, a KWA M4 CQB, and a CA sport line AK-47, all broken! :angry: I look forward to seeing many of you in the field sometime soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Uh...hey. Its been like two years since I have posted on here. So I figured I should reintroduce myself, thus the necro-post. In fact it feels like being a noob again because most of the people I used to play with no longer play and I don't know anyone anymore. lol  I have hit up last two Pandora's Box and was at a game in Salem not too long ago. I am actually hoping to host some games if I can find the field for it. If you see me on the field in a game please direct me to Janitor and Ares. I am probably lost and looking for them. :)

I currently have a tippman M4, G&P XM-177, and my trusty A&K LR-300 plus a bunch of other guns some of them even functional.

This guy. I heard of you, at least. Question is... have you heard of me? Lol

Anyhoo, welcome back to the land of the living. Stay a while, and loot things.

Yeah, I missed out on Dark Night 3 even though I said I would be there. The Dark Nights were some of the most fun I have had playing airsoft. I freaking love night games.

• 3 years later...

Okay, so this is my third re-introduction. I’m back after a two year stint in Aurora, CO due to work. I did not get any airsoft in while in CO but I did climb Pikes Peak so that was an adventure. I’m now living in G Wood and I’m hoping to make up for lost time. Currently running two Tippmann M4s and I just got a Daytona Gun PDW I hope to have up and running soon. If I can find  a field to use I would like to run some test games using the firefight rule system in the future.

Also wanting to get into backpacking and I’m planning a trip soon in the future. Thought I would throw that in just in case anyone here had any experience in that area.

We have several people who are experienced backpackers/hikers. You may have to post up something in Off Topic. 

Welcome back again, again, to the madhouse. 

~Joker