Pandora's Box Vi Sherwood Forest June 4-5, 2016

MiR Alex

Registered and paid for RusFed.

Ares, your best bet would be to contact one of the MIR guys running this and ask. They list the camo required and stated that there would be no exceptions though. Maybe they're cracking down this event.

Still, I don't think they're regularly checking this thread, so email them.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darth

• AceReaper

• civey

• Red 2

• 1 month later...

So from what I hear. The have to many "good" players on green team. So they are moving a bunch to tan. Just a heads up. Personally I think that is some BS.

I would think the easier solution would be to close registration for the green team while there is an imbalance. 

Oh golly what a tragedy. Should we bring kleenex and diapers for the tan team, as a show of good will?

Black watch and ISA have moved over to tan team. Green was out numbering tan 3 to 1.

I say we go hammer the hell out of the multiglam try hards.

I would have closed registration for green to make up for it. But I say we just kick their asses anyways. I'll have my launcher up and running then.

I clearly remember last year where green was killed back to spawn on Saturday.

I say we return the favor.

I clearly remember last year where green was killed back to spawn on Saturday.

I say we return the favor.

Exactly. Where was the "team balance" last year? I think they just want the U.S. to win. I think some op promoters tend to push story over gameplay.

Those went fast. Even after so many switched sides. I have a feeling we are going to kick some butt. Can't wait. See you guys out there. I'll be the guy running around with a Glocket launcher.