Mutual Combat Season Warm-Up Game 3-12-2016

Foxfire

Mutual Combat Season Warm-up Game 3-12-2016

Mutual Combat

3560 Pheasant Lane

Spencer Indiana, 47460

Cost: $15.00

Gate opens at 8. Chrono starts at 9. We’ll try to have the game started by 10h30.

Come on out for a season warm-up. This will be a great opportunity to get out and stretch your legs, and to make sure your gear is running fine before the season starts. Weather permitting.

As we have mentioned before, the roads are rough but it can be done in a car. The gravel road leading to my drive will be marked with orange cones. This is a 55 acres field and if we end up using it all, communications will be a must. So bring radios. There are no stores close-by, so bring plenty of food and water. The terrain here can be taxing on the body. Bring chairs and tables if you wish. We will have some but space is limited. This will be an 18 and up event unless accompanied by a legal guardian. This means NO drop-offs. If your name is not on the roster, you will not be able to play. This will help me to pre-plan on how much of the field to use and not deciding the day of. Thank-you!

Waivers will be on site. Please update yourself on the roster.

Green and Tan

Rules:

-AEG’s will be tested with .2g

-Full-seal goggles. If under 18, eyes, nose mouth and ears must be covered. I do not care how this is done as long as they are covered. Yes, a shemagh will work.

-All magazines must be out and hop ups cleared while in the staging area.

-This is a semi-only field unless running a support gun.

-FPS and MED’s.

0-400 1.5 Joules (5ft MED)

400-450 1.87 Joules (50ft MED) Gun must be permanently fixed to semi, unless a legitimate support gun.

450-550 2.32 Joules (100ft MED) All snipers must carry a secondary that’s shoots 400 and under.

-One player is allowed 1 hi-cap, or 10 mid-caps.

-Each player is responsible for 2 Ace bandages that measure at least 3 feet in length hanging. Preferably the non-stick Ace bandages. (If you do not have these, you will not be healed. You will have a 1 minute bleed out and return to spawn).

We can determine medics day of the game.

-Each player is responsible for a death rag. Red, white or yellow will work. Which leads me to hit calling. If I have to address you on more than one occasion about calling your hits, you will be fully refunded and asked to leave the property. This game is no longer fun if people do not call their hits.

We have one technical and a car we will try to get into play. These rules for the technical are nothing set in stone but I think will be a good start: Technical operates 10 to 20 mph max. Technical will need to return to spawn every 30 minutes for 5 minutes to refuel. 5 minutes starts at spawn.

Technical can only be stopped with a special weapon. Rocket launchers with nerf football and not bb showered grenade. Players with small arms fire are not allowed to fire at the technical. The technical will need a designated mechanic that will be allowed to fix the technical one time via tying a red rag around the roof racks. With that being said, once players are out of the technical, they are fair game. Once the technical is hit a second time with a special weapon, it will sit for 1 minute and return to spawn for 2 minutes. Since we only have one technical, it will switch side after lunch.

The suicide bomber car will only be deployed when game play reaches a stalemate in the CQB town. Once the car has reached its’ objective, it will sit for 4 seconds, sounds its’ horn. The bomb has detonated. The car bomb will have a kill radius of 100 feet thus killing both teams inside and outside of the buildings. The rules of the technical apply to the car.

This is pretty much going to be a land grab game maybe with side objectives. Just hoping this is an opportunity for willing hosts to see the field for future events.

I have two questions.

1. Is there a cut off point for getting on the roster? I can't say for sure this far out and I'd rather not say yes then have to back out later if my plans change.

2. You mention rocket launchers specifically, but what about grenade launchers using foam rockets? Just wanted to clarify.

I have two questions.

1. Is there a cut off point for getting on the roster? I can't say for sure this far out and I'd rather not say yes then have to back out later if my plans change.

2. You mention rocket launchers specifically, but what about grenade launchers using foam rockets? Just wanted to clarify.

1. there isn't a cut off point

2. GLs with foam rockets work as well

I'm in for green

There is no cut off. Just being anal about the roster so I don't end up wasting time putting unwanted tape on players. And Tomahawk is right.

I wish you all could see the video that I saw last night of what has been built on this field. It would get you so pumped up for this game.

All I'm going to say, is bring your "A" game. The field has changed drastically since last summer thanks to the hard work that Foxfire, Amazonwoman, and Grounds keeper Carl have put in.

Buildings where you need to breech and clear, and not just outside structures, actual rooms. It's going to be nuts.

Thanks to Foxfire and Amazonwoman. This is going to be a great way for AI to kick off the next season!

I'm in for green, as always.

• Upvote 1

Same for the multicam question, will it be considered green or tan for this event?

Glad to see you posting again Oxide!

Schedule allowing I should be in attendance. I will more than likely wear civilian clothes and be used to balance teams.

~Joker

Green:

Tomahawk

Comrade Devil

Red Devil

Echo

Comrade S_Z

Fen

Comrade Wichita

Basic

Targetpractice

Tan:

TK-04 OLLIE

Brax Man + 1

Fill-ins:

Red 2

Civey [will determine later]

Zombie Machete [will determine later]

Joker

Looks like IMPACT is going to run green for this one.

Green:

Tomahawk

Comrade Devil

Red Devil

Echo

Comrade S_Z

Joker

Oxide

Fen

Comrade Wichita

Basic

Targetpractice

Tan:

TK-04 OLLIE

Brax Man + 1

Fill-ins:

Red 2

Civey [will determine later]

Zombie Machete [will determine later]

~Joker

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a handful of AI staff at this game, if you have any questions/concerns about community issues feel free to ask us before or after the game.

<_< Bruh, two games are now going to have to be called off for me, I have a high chance of going to another robotics competition, so I wont be able to make it to this one.

Green:
Comrade Devil
Red Devil
Echo
Comrade S_Z
Joker
Oxide
Fen
Comrade Wichita
Basic
Targetpractice

Tan: