Ollies Bday Open Play @thompsons Woods Apr9

TK-04 OLLIE

Date: Apr 9th

Cost: $5

Open play game styles. Will play a variety of games. Both sides of the field will be open and marked. We will have new structures and bridges. We will have a staging tent set up with some tables back at the field site for inbetween games. Dogs and burgers will be provided. We ask that anyone wishing to partake bring sides or drinks. And if you want a chair bring one as well. We will set up a small campfire. Night ops are a possibility.

Rules: will be posted as soon as they are cleared by field owner. We will have liability releases to be signed on site. You will need one to play. Anyone under the age of 18 will need their parent present to sign release. Please come celebrate my birthday and have some fun.

• Upvote 1

Thompsons woods? sign me up. green

Address: 10617 w 400 n Parker City, IN 47368 (Taken from an event back in 2014, let Ollie confirm)

Edited by Tomahawk

Thanks for the address guys - also interested pending work schedule, probably running tan for what it is worth.

3pm for check in. 4 for game start.

Cost: $5 paid at gate

Field waivers will be signed on site. This is to ensure that I collect each personally. It will be part of the check in process

Teams will be tan (federation)

check in will be in the garage, chrono will be in the yard, setup will be in the barn.

Rules:

All players must have full sealed goggles. metal mesh or stamped steel must be approved by the eo

All weapons should have the magazine removed when the weapon isn't in use, or when in the designated safe zone.

All players will observe "No fire" zones at all times.

Bang Kills: You must have complete control of the situation

You can only Bang Kill within 5 ft. players can chose to be bang killed if they feel the opponents gun is “too hot” for the distance.

Once you are hit: Yell "hit" loudly.

Pull out your red death rag and place it on your head.

Engagement rules

{Must use .20's weight bb's at chrono}

0-400fps Full Auto, If fps is above 360fps and within 5-10ft from someone, semi only or use a sidearm.

400-450fps Semi only, 25' minimum engagement distance.

i will bring the grill and have hot dogs/ burgers. If you want to bring meat youre welcome to.

comment in, number attending and green or tan.

camo restrictions

green-acu woodland marpat

tan-multicam or any desert pattern

Thompsons Woods field

10617 w 400 n Parker City, IN 47368

HOLDHARMLESS & WAIVER

EACH INDIVIDUAL MUST READ AND SIGN THIS RELEASE OF LIABLITY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY OF GAMES.

In order to participate in these activities, I the undersigned agree and acknowledge that:

There is risk of injury, including a potential for permanent disability or death resulting from participation in these activities or from the equipment involved, I freely assume all such risks both known and unknown and assume full responsibility for my participation. I have read and understand the rules, including all safety-related rules, and agree to fully comply with all regulations during my participation. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release and hold harmless the Thompson family, property owners and all moderators and organizers of this event , officials, agents and or employees, land owners and transportation companies from any and all liability for injury, disability, death, loss or damage to personal property. I acknowledge, understand and agree that I have read this release of liability and assume all risk associated with participating

and that I sign this release of liability voluntarily and without inducement.

Participant's Name: _________________________ Date of Birth: __________ Age: ____ (Please Print)

PARTICIPANTS SIGNATURE: _______________________________

DATE: _____________

ADDRESS: ______________________________________

CITY: ____________________________________ STATE: __________

ZIP CODE: _____________

MINOR AGE PARTICIPANTS

(ANYONE 17 AND UNDER)

All players under the age of 18 at the time of participation must have a parent or legal guardian sign below.

I certify that I am the parent or guardian with legal responsibility for the above signed participant and agree to his/her release.

I also agree to indemnify the above named companies and individuals from all liabilities resulting from his/her participation in these activities for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin.

I also, understand that I am financially responsible for any lost or stolen rental equipment that the above participant rents from any vendors.

PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN’S SIGNATURE: __________________________

DATE: _______

EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER (S)

(______)________-___________ (______)________-_________

Any questions please ask ill be monitoring daily to answer. Hosted by Teutonic Knights. Indiana Fireteam

Glad to see this field open again. Had a blast out there last time!

Too early to commit at the moment but I'll check as time gets closer. It shouldn't be an issue though.

• 1 month later...

Bump. Less than a month away guys.

Please try to rsvp at least a week in advance so i can have an idea on how many burgers and dogs to bring.

Really interested, but the start time is the only thing keeping me from coming.  Just used to playing from like 10 or 11 to late in the afternoon/early evening.  I would definitely be down if it was bumped up, but I'm not ruling it out yet.

We can move earlier what times would you guys be interested in playing. The only reason i was gonna make it an afternoon game was to try and draw anybody who wanted to sleep in.

We can play as late as wanted.

That's not a bad idea at all.  I'm not sure how late people like to sleep, but starting around 1 or 1:30 might accomplish that.  It would certainly be nice not to have to get up at 7 or 8 like some of these games.  :)

Any update on time? I maybe able to make this. Noon sounds good to me?

Roster?

Edited by williamc

Update: will start at noon. People may arrive as desired but will have to wait to join game.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed you didn't include an FPS limit for bolt action rifles. Will these types of airsoft guns be permitted for this event? My rifle usually chrono's around 500 fps.

I have a gbb pistol as a secondary, so that is not so much a concern.

Sorry, on call for work next week and have a family member coming down on Saturday so it looks like I'm out.