Don't Do This...

Gadoris

If it was any one who posts here, I'm putting them up for indefinite life time bans and giving their names to every major event organizer in the midwest.

• Upvote 2

Here are the names of the retards....

Indianapolis Metro Police identified the suspects as 18-year-old Nicholas Bollinger, 19-year-old Kaleb Farris, 19-year-old Joseph Shibli, and 19-year-old Dakota Williams.

If it was any one who posts here, I'm putting them up for indefinite life time bans and giving their names to every major event organizer in the midwest.

Was just thinking about that - I agree 100%

I'm pretty sure, may be wrong, Farris, and Bolinger are on here. We need to look through our list of names to identify them if they are, and then take the appropriate action.

Kids go into abandoned buildings all the time. But if they wanted to play some airsoft in downtown Indianapolis, they should have thought twice before going into an abandoned building. LOL

Personally I wouldn't have banned from US wide events, They have been detained and the penalty can be a year in prison and fines, not to mention a misdemeanor charge. A misdemeanor may mean that they will never be able to purchase a real firearm. I think that's punishment enough.

Kids go into abandoned buildings all the time. But if they wanted to play some airsoft in downtown Indianapolis, they should have thought twice before going into an abandoned building. LOL

Personally I wouldn't have banned from US wide events, They have been detained and the penalty can be a year in prison and fines, not to mention a misdemeanor charge. A misdemeanor may mean that they will never be able to purchase a real firearm. I think that's punishment enough.

A felony, yes, they will never be able to purchase a firearm, but a misdemeanor is not along those lines. Yes, it does depend on the severity of the misdemeanor, but it doesn't mean they can't purchase a firearm.

So what is the legal mumbo-jumbo on alerting the police that you're playing airsoft? Obviously those guys were trespassing either way, but if I'm on private property playing, how do I let the police know that people are playing airsoft in the area so there's no terrorist threat panic?

I would go with the idea of "Just don't do it."  If you're on private property, it's up to the landowner to inform the neighbors and LEOs as to what's going on.

That way, they don't flip their shit when they see 'Zee Germans' descend upon the area.

Informing the police.....I'd leave that up to someone with a bit more insight on that to answer that question.

Someone correct me if I'm off base.