Bullpup Aeg

BrandonFultz

I have an AUG I've been toying around with selling if you are interested. It is Classic Army internals and a JG body. It has an SHS piston, PPS barrel, Lonex cylinder head, G&G green, Lonex motor (I believe it's an A2 but don't quote me on that), rewired to deans with silver wiring. It does have a compression issue which shouldn't be too hard to fix but I neither have the time nor the space to test fire it once it's fixed. On top of the gun itself, it comes with a spare lower receiver, a couple of spare outer barrels, a rail, some odds and ends parts, and a bunch of magazines (I couldn't give you the exact count atm because I'm at work but if I had to guess I think it is around 6 mags). I'll post some pictures when I get home.

I'm looking to get around $140 for the whole package, let me know if you are interested.

If you put [WTB] in the beginning of the tittle - it might attract more attention

Good luck!

TEK, this whole forum section is for WTB ads.  It's redundant and unnecessary.  

Brandon, I'd also look at airsoft classified pages on Facebook, Reddit, and many other places.  Shop around, get the best deal for you.  Good luck with your search! 

I have a G&G F2000 that I don't think I will ever use that is in almost new condition PM me a offer not looking for any trades except for real steel

I have a TAR 21 sitting in the box not being used I would like to part with. Comes with rail upgrade and a second non functional  Tavor you could use for parts.

I have a G&G F2000 that I don't think I will ever use that is in almost new condition PM me a offer not looking for any trades except for real steel

If it's the same one I fired a couple years back, it's LEGIT.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone, I realize this is a really old thread but I figured I’d bring it back to life instead of creating a new one. I’m not wanting to buy a bullpup aeg off anyone, I’m just wanting advice on what aeg to buy. I’ve got about $300. I love the G&G F2000 but since it’s discontinued I’m wondering how long parts will be available for and I know the big trigger issue. And I really love the AUG but haven’t heard great things about any on the market. So I’m wanting advice on bullpup guns you all own or have used! Thanks!

Edited by BrandonFultz