Community Meeting 1-16-16

williamc

44 members have voted

1. 1. will you be attending?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

The meeting will be at Jockamo's Pizza 9165 Otis Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46216/ Lawrence.

Time. Saturday January 16th  12-4pm If we go over on time its ok. No min $ amount and no room rental.

When you come just ask for the airsoft indiana meeting. Or for me

Some Topics

Im sure others will be discussed

1.New Mods

2.Lack of willing hosts and how to fix it

3.Goals for 2016

4.AI hosted event for 2016

5.Facebook groups and the impact it has on forum

See you all there.

Edited by PELI

Moved this to events section since this is a event of sorts and a set date  if you guys are planning on attending please vote.

And Will thanks for stepping up and setting up the meeting.

I was going to retire from this community, but I've decided not to, so I'll be there.

Good to hear!

Seconded.

Given the situation,  I should be attending this meeting as well.  I'm curious to hear what others have to say (or afraid to say) at the meeting.

Edited by Endgame

The passive aggressive comments in this thread need to stop (both moderators and community members).

If you are planning to come to the meeting simply to stir the pot, then please don't show up. These meetings are held so that the community can approach topics like responsible adults.

Future comments that don't relate to clarification of the meeting location/time will be removed.

I'll try my best to convince one of my more intelligent dudes to go and see if they can give some insight.

Zigg will be off doing cool Army stuff. Somewhere.

Sadly, I will not be able to make it, as I'll be back at college. However, if we can set up a way to have people Skype in during the meeting, I would definitely do that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boomerpb0504

I will be there already on my calendar. Look forward to being there and hopefully getting more involved with things to help this community out.

I will not be in attendance.  

Good luck to those of you at the meeting.

I am willing to open my field for usage.  Under certain circumstances.  Peli can proxy in my votes and speak for me at this meeting.  He also has been given the power to set up games and build days at my place.

My field is roughly 5-7 acres.  Can accommodate around 40-50 players.    

Edited by 50 INCH NECK
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Might be late due to babysitting/work conflicts but I'm attempting to sort it out. Also road construction in Bloomington to Martinsville is stupid right now.

~Joker